Reworked and Changed Ascendancy Classes in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

U killed deadeye totally gj ggg. Srsly u dont have a clue what is a good ranger or u dont care. Either way we got weaker deadeye with same shitty survivability.
gladi changes are 100% nerfs, i thought you were changing ascendencies to be interesting.
Ooof, that's a lot of balance changes. The game needed it, there has been a lot of powercreep recently. Hopefully see more variety in groups and a more balanced market place.

Strong builds will be still be strong and not trivialise content now.

Nice. :)
I like it.
PHEEW, I've finished reading 47 pages of excelent book with babe's crying. haha. That was intense. Thank you guys, these 2 hours were perfect. I really love people who think that 50% increased damage on ascendancy node is half of their damage. (But in reality it is 3-5% of total dps). I also love tears of players who choose every league non-brain and no investment necro class, because it is stupidly overpowerful for it's budget.

Now, thanks to babies, i'm gonna buy 60$ support pack with white armor. Hyped for league.

Edit: chieftain, raider, deadeye, elementalist, inquisitor are going to be interesting this league. But I'll start on occultist as I've decided on 2nd month of Heist.
Last edited by Xigari on Jan 12, 2021, 8:48:56 AM
Apparently you have to be extra PC around here, no joking allowed so all I can say is:

There once was a time when I just didn't know what to do...
Then I found a place my friends called...
Camp Nerfaroo

Now I do the Nerfaroo boogie
The Camp Nerfarooie
You can do the rooie
Wont'choo Camp Nerfarooie with me.
Not suprised at all the same old nerfs, tiny buffs some decent.

All in some effort to make people play the league for more than a couple weeks..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Xigari wrote:
PHEEW, I've finished reading 47 pages of excelent book with babe's crying. haha. That was intense. Thank you guys, these 2 hours were perfect. I really love people who think that 50% increased damage on ascendancy node is half of their damage. (But in reality it is 3-5% of total dps). I also love tears of players who choose every league non-brain and no investment necro class, because it is stupidly overpowerful for it's budget.

Now, thanks to babies, i'm gonna buy 60$ support pack with white armor. Hyped for league.

Buy two instead that will really show us!
"
JJJaaaMMM wrote:
"
Xigari wrote:

Buy two instead that will really show us!

Nah, black one is ugly, I want angel core pack back :(
Thanks for the changes, we will see how they play out. Now Patchnotes and POB update please, so I can enjoy the wait for leaguestart.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info