Reworked and Changed Ascendancy Classes in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

Those are outright some of the most disappointing changes you've ever released. I get that you feel a need to dumb down things for various reasons but come on .. what a sad joke.
Not my game anymore. | michaelstrangefoundationdotorg | r>=0
"
Zaturnin wrote:
Well, that's more than 65% less damage for Necromancers. And 20% less manage. What a "light" nerf.

You understand that it is increased, right? If it was more, then the necro would be extremely bad. However, increased means like 10-15% less damage at the worst (if you pick Gravepact and Righteous army/redemption wheel, you already have 105% INCREASED minion damage).

With the current ascendancy + basic skill tree, if you grab all the minion nodes, you are sitting at 435% INCREASED minion damage.

The full effect will thus be 15% less damage. This does not include the cluster(fuck) jewels , which will decrease the #% less damage above.
Great changes, ty :) It should equalize the Ascendancies
assasin change is not very xqcl gigigi
remove&add explains very well.
This all would be good if they buffed the base movement speed to at least 20% more... its around the 60% MS the game starts to feel good, with avoiding boss mechanics ect..

What i dont get is, why not buff all the classes, and then if you want to slow the game down, buff the monsters aswell, noone likes nerfs.. and especialy when its a core mechanic of a class...

Lets take gladiator as an example he now have 20% more damage with bleed, but the scion (gladiator) have 25% more damage with bleed..

The assasin had alot of movement speed, and that felt good
After reading through the entire 46 pages I wanted to share something with you guys.

Thanks a lot for the free comedy session!

Each new balance change post brings a lot of ohhs and ahhs, but this one was my favourite!

Whenever I have a need to lift up my mood I will come back here to find some of the cherries and have a blast again, thanks a lot guys!
Øvè®þðwé® Øvê®®ûn Øvè®çðmé
POG HYPE !
"
hyttemaier wrote:
This all would be good if they buffed the base movement speed to at least 20% more... its around the 60% MS the game starts to feel good, with avoiding boss mechanics ect..

What i dont get is, why not buff all the classes, and then if you want to slow the game down, buff the monsters aswell, noone likes nerfs.. and especialy when its a core mechanic of a class...

Lets take gladiator as an example he now have 20% more damage with bleed, but the scion (gladiator) have 25% more damage with bleed..

The assasin had alot of movement speed, and that felt good

If you buff everything to the same level, then buff monsters, you will eventually end up with D3. Thats not good.

I agree on you with the movement speed, even though assassin was one of the fastest classes out there (only ones being faster were all ranger ascendancies). And many people forget about elusive effectivness (seems to me like it was buffed, but i can be mistaken).

Gladiator bleed damage nerf is kinda bad, but when compared with the ascendant, he still has explosions (no need for conqueror chest or haemophilia). Also, you now get the 100% bleed chance much faster and blind can be good in the boss fights (10% was really hard to proc compared to 25%).
It will be fine,people. Chill out.
The league looks great,harvest is back,we'll figure the builds out and everything will work out ok.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info