Before 28m per Golem now 21m...
Before 12m per Skeleton now 9m...
Before 11m per Dancing Duo now 9m...

Before Res 90/90/90/75% now 88/87/87/75%
Phy still 90%

Guess i'm fine ^_^
"
Benzka wrote:
As always, there is a lot of crying about balance changes ...

Of course nerfs and buffs hit one or the other sometimes more sometimes less. But with such a complex game, I don't think you can say "OMG they nerfed the shit out of XY" just because they removed one thing or another.

Sometimes it reads far worse on paper than it really is, e.g. lots of gems are getting buffed (information that we don't have yet) and balacing POE is really not easy to imagine.

Here the name Grinding Gear Games is a good example for it, if you only turn a small gear wheel, then it has an impact on the entire rest. Of course, it is now difficult to decide on a league starter, but I'll wait until 1-2 weeks in the league with my opinion.

And to be honest, I think it's pretty awesome that this time nobody really has a clue what to play, what is meta and what isn't and maybe even makes you think instead of stupidly following some build guide (nothing against the writers of build guides, keep up the awesome and important work :))

And of course some people like it and others don't. In any case, I'm really looking forward to the huge update and the new league, even if I have no idea what I'm going to play at the moment

bleed bow characters will be great. gladiator not nerfed to ground = good, bleed deadeye is being buffed and champion is not as bad as it could have been (1 less impale sucks, especially for FB champions like mine in STD). also, nearly no nerfs to the necro, so they will be dominant again for the 5th league in a row :ResidentSleeper:
Sadly trickster is no longer viable for ED for end game, since 50% dmg nerf is a big one, to a skill that needed like 5mins to kill Sirus8 (now will take 10mins).
Why is GGG unable to buff dead eye? (rember 'bow' league?). How can there be AGAIN 'interesteing changes', but hey 'let's set the numbers so class is still shit unless you put like 2 mirrors into it' 'that is a great idea it will 100% make more people play it'.

you had one hand and it took you two what a buff this is !?!
You must really hate shield throw. Removing the 10% more damage per chain left really hurts my fav skill a lot...

I hope there are some serious inherent buffs to Shield Throw otherwise it's rip yet again.
"
gageris wrote:
Sadly trickster is no longer viable for ED for end game, since 50% dmg nerf is a big one, to a skill that needed like 5mins to kill Sirus8 (now will take 10mins).

it is not a 50% damage nerf at all. It is increased and not more or pure dot. So the nerf is minimal
Raider is still ass OMEGALUL.
Well, that's more than 65% less damage for Necromancers. And 20% less manage. What a "light" nerf.
Shake it like the poe meta!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info