3.9.2b Patch Notes

Please stop announcing patches like this to build hype.
Still no Drox fix?

Havent played for over a week as I am waiting for more tuning to the Drox fight.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
woo
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
Wait, still no Standard love?

There's still no Map Stash Tab conversion option?

Nope, And not even a word to acknowledge the problem or possible solutions.
I'm currently looking into getting my map tabs refunded, I suggest everyone does the same.
Maybe money will motivate them to fix that shit.
Well...looks like the conqueror spawn issue is not an issue to GGG?

Its projected to be like that, shame on you

I bet they think they will keep the player retention on the league, forcing us to play 40-50 maps in a row to get the spawn and taunt going, but its the opposite: this is boring, unrewardful and slow, not mentioning the unintuitiveness of the process.

"
Ondrugs wrote:
"
fazlez1 wrote:
I'm grateful for all that you all do. I know the game isn't perfect (no game is) and I appreciate you at least trying. The things I hope that are being looked at:

1. The time it takes for your inventory to load is reduced. As it is now it takes almost a minute before you can see what's in your stash when you first load the game. Entering maps it also takes a while before mobs and effects are loaded. I've had to fight invisible mobs sometimes.
2. I literally have to try to login 3 times EVERY TIME i play the game.
3. The game won't open in full screen except right after a patch. I've checked and re-check that setting so many times it's not funny.

I'll keep playing because the game is in my blood, but these things are irritating because they did not always exist.

How about just fixing your potato with cables sticked to it, which you call a computer?
I like potatoes. You don't like potatoes?
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
"
Wait, still no Standard love?

There's still no Map Stash Tab conversion option?

I came here for the same reason lol
Please make invisible buff effect work on Awakened Blasphemy support, just as it does for Blasphemy support, my char looking a bit ugly PepeHands.
Fix the map tab and things related to that. I cannot get t10 racecourse for the life of me. It should be easy 3:1 trade as one t9 is connected to it, but noooo it trades for an entirely different map. I cannot horizon orb for it. I just blew 12 horizon orbs, and the map I was trying just changed between 3 maps. I'm starting to think that Zana will not offer it either. I've check what she's selling after each "daily". Searching my map tab doesn't even show t10 Racecourse even though it's clearly visible on my atlas, thus I'm quite sure I cannot get it unless I trade for it, and break my own ssf rules of the game that I've set for myself.

On a tangent, my ssf rules, I can buy, but only weapons and armor. I cannot sell any gear. Thus I can only buy gear with currency I've farmed.
Last edited by Janimarkus on Jan 15, 2020, 11:52:28 PM
Any ETA on server issues? Washington DC server has been terrible this league, not sure why?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info