3.9.2b Patch Notes

No optimization of the map stash like we had with elder/shaper influence?

Just to have the region would be a big improvement.
Life goes by like a fart in the wind.
"
Wait, still no Standard love?

There's still no Map Stash Tab conversion option?

This is annoying AF. I play both, because I have friends on both. Most of my friends list in standard haven't been playing much at all.

I've stopped playing standard which sucks because I use as a grind relief for the league mechanics, and I have stuff there let's be honest, but I can't pick up maps, due to not enough room to place new ones.

For God's sake just give us another map tab and make the current one remove only while you take the time needed to figure out a solution. Everyone is happy, this is a simple, well working band-aid until you can figure this crap out.
nice
No Bow skills crash fixed?
Lets release a Cold Snap MTX but not fix Coldsnap CoC <3

its a bit annoying
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
Lets release a Cold Snap MTX but not fix Coldsnap CoC <3

its a bit annoying

?? posted once, dubble post? what
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
Last edited by Nivius on Jan 15, 2020, 6:08:09 PM
I am getting a break from this game. They are not fixing the most important things after 2 updates: orb of horizons still bugged (only rolling "natural maps"), map stash tab with no conversion available, all source of maps such as prophecies, delve, div cards only award lower tier maps. Basically after the 3.9 expansions we got a new Atlas, but less freedom to play as we want. Variety is the main thing I loved in PoE. Before we could farm an Uber Boss (Uber Elder), grind specific or different maps, thank to elder and shaper orbs. We could also full sextant lower tier maps, if we liked that. Now we can only farm Sirius, that's it. We cannot sustain single maps (for the horizon orb bug), we cannot sextant lower tier maps (since they will have only one watchstone available). Technically GGG reduced the amount of stuff you can do in the Atlas by 66%. You are not incetivized in investing hard on your maps (sextants, prophecies, scarabs) because you can already sustain generic high tier maps well but more importantly because the best strategy involves spamming maps as fast as possible without clearing to farm the conquerors. The best strategy is just spamming red maps until an influence spawns, and then just run white maps until you reached a citadel. I played from Beta, and this is not the game I once liked anymore. The design choice here is quite simple: they want to make investing in maps suboptimal to do, since the only true profit generator is now Sirus/Conquerors, and that's to make game easier for new players. It's outrageous how GGG is fixing any kind of bug but not the most important ones. Reddit is begging all days about more QoL on the map stash tabs and they just don't care, even that being top priority imo. So I'm getting a break, I will start to play again if I see changes to how GGG deals with hotfixes and expansion releases. Cheers
MF Academy Discord Server: https://discord.gg/mfacademy
Farming Strategy Guide: https://tinyurl.com/2c5u7za8
Those chaos golems in vaal side areas were doing 10k+ per hit lol, good to know its gonna be fixed xD
Looks like we’re not getting a reworked map tab this league. That’s my biggest grouse left.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
...New instances of Tane's Laboratory can now be created by Ctrl + Clicking on the World Map Pin.
Monsters killed in Tane's Laboratory are now removed after a short delay.

Besides the fixed message board issue (Karui Shores) these are well appreciated.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info