3.9.2b Patch Notes

No fix for the phase three of the sirus fight dropping down to 1-2fps when he says die? POG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awesome ty
Pleasee fix the Map Stash Tab to include current influence of all the maps in the currently-influenced regions

You know, like when you had the shaper or elder influenced or master mission borders around the maps in various map tier tabs within the stash tab?!?!? Remember how nice that was!?
Last edited by AShugars on Jan 16, 2020, 12:13:04 AM
Yo, Locomancer achievement bugged. 91/91 and no completion. RIP.
Horizon orbs stil cry for halp.

And harbinger orbd are even rarer than ancirnt tow.
Somthing screwed in poe.

Also if yoy choose maps in metamorph it sure drops t2-t4 maps. Even in being T16 morph.
Reporting.
Love Path of Exile. It's the only ARPG that I've played since I discovered it partway through Essence league. I have played every league since, making 5 to 9 builds per league, and usually playing well into the last month of each league, and often even into the final week of the league.

But I have to throw this out there GGG..... If I had to choose between playing the new 3.9 atlas mechanics or having bleeding anal cancer, I very well might choose the bleeding anal cancer. That pretty much sums it up.
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
"
JaradisSR wrote:
When are you going to fix the fact that all source of maps such as prophecies, delve, div cards, metamorph organ mods, etc only award lower tier maps?!?! I'm sick of running T16 maps and getting a bunch of white maps from Metamorphs. This kind of stuff should have been solved long before release.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
"
Wait, still no Standard love?

There's still no Map Stash Tab conversion option?

totally unacceptable, we PAYED for this, and fix will come next year i suppose (for a high priority problem....)

"The Karui Shores and Oriath now use the same public party list."

Thank you so much, finally got public parties again :)
No Basilica map fix ? Always missing an organ at the end of the map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info