3.9.2b Patch Notes

Fix the damn map tab.
"
Added 3D art for the unique staff The Black Cane.

But that's a sceptre o.o
Always happy for bug fixes but I really wish there was some changes to the atlas conqueror taunt system. It feels so bad to run so many maps in a row and be unlucky where no conquerors taunt in their respective influenced areas for tens of maps sometimes. It also doesn't feel that great that when you finally do spawn Sirus he is a very underwhelming fight that for me at least drops nothing most of the time (I have killed Sirus level 8 many times now and have not received a single valuable drop). Elder, Uber Elder and Shaper feel much better to fight, with more consistent and exciting items (like watchers eyes) that are worth the fight and effort invested and if they don't drop much it doesn't feel anywhere near as bad as Sirus when he drops nothing good.

Maybe I'm just unlucky but Sirus feels like the only real goal to work for at the moment in this atlas and its annoying as hell to get to him with the RNG conquer taunt system.

I do however, like the new atlas actually and the fact we can have all maps at a high tier. It can be frustrating to learn how it works but then I remember the old atlas was confusing as hell for me when I first started playing, so I don't think it's that bad, you learn in time. Could be more choice for those that want to farm specific maps though.
Last edited by Inexer on Jan 15, 2020, 8:59:43 PM
Thx ggg ^.^
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
half the people here bitching about things that will eventually be fixed. GGG has no excuse as they are bigger now to fix simple things we should really have had done a long time ago but bashing the company so hard and threatening to not login when you are 1 or 2 of thousands and thousands of people will do nothing. So if you choose not to play then go lol. No point acting like you are so special they will bend over and fix it right away cause you logged into the game during beta.
Keep it up GGG. Great league!
"
yajnaji wrote:
"
deadunion wrote:
hype thanks ggg

"
There's still no Map Stash Tab conversion option?

Known Issue that they're still working on.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1733474

"
The "Convert Maps" button in the Map Stash Tab has been temporarily disabled, as there were problems converting to the new layout.

For how many years now? And who the fuck are you?!

The league is only a few weeks old, so why the heck you talking about years?
"
p4piedad01 wrote:
please fix item name display to stay above the item. i got a drop of more than 2 screens. while picking, the item name disappears but the other item name stays 2 screens away. i have to move far click the item name and the character moves 2 screens to pick the item. do you get what i mean?

Just double press "z" or get a better itemfilter? wtf
Yeah the watchstone grind is too much. I stopped playing because it's just not fun anymore to map, especially in groups.

Please fix mapping. The watchstone collection process is obscenely time consuming. I love the game to bits and pieces and the map changes really ruined my PoE experience.
Achievement hunter!
can you guys please add the ability to search for blighted maps in map stash tab because it doesn't work for me when i try and search

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info