3.9.2b Patch Notes

"
Trigerm9 wrote:
No fix for the phase three of the sirus fight dropping down to 1-2fps when he says die? POG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ yes plz
"
gordooo1 wrote:
"
Trigerm9 wrote:
No fix for the phase three of the sirus fight dropping down to 1-2fps when he says die? POG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ yes plz

This isn't even listed in the known issues.
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
Added 3D art for the unique staff The Black Cane.

Pretty sure that's a sceptre :p
The Sirus fight is not balanced between builds. With close combat builds it's very hard to kill him. Ranged Builds are very easy to fight (Pet and Bow).
And if we somehow kill Sirus in standard, what we got?

Like I say before, Team don't care about STANDARD players. Only when we support.
I forgot. If I need something in standard, I PAY it.
Can we have an optimization of the Sirus fight? I know my gpu isnt' good and another option would be upgrading, but I don't see why I can play lowest settings everywhere else and be fine (30-60), but have to fight Sirus with 5 fps.
thanks for the update keep this stuff up ggg c:
- Find map in zana area = 0 map drop
- Sextand drop addition al map at final boss = 0 map drop
- Caer Blaidd uniq map that drop 4 map at boss = 0 map drop
- Chest that drop maps in Delve = 0 map drop
- Running 100 mods on maps = 0 map drop
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
psycatz wrote:
- Find map in zana area = 0 map drop
- Sextand drop addition al map at final boss = 0 map drop
- Caer Blaidd uniq map that drop 4 map at boss = 0 map drop
- Chest that drop maps in Delve = 0 map drop