3.9.2b Patch Notes

please fix item name display to stay above the item. i got a drop of more than 2 screens. while picking, the item name disappears but the other item name stays 2 screens away. i have to move far click the item name and the character moves 2 screens to pick the item. do you get what i mean?
I'm grateful for all that you all do. I know the game isn't perfect (no game is) and I appreciate you at least trying. The things I hope that are being looked at:

1. The time it takes for your inventory to load is reduced. As it is now it takes almost a minute before you can see what's in your stash when you first load the game. Entering maps it also takes a while before mobs and effects are loaded. I've had to fight invisible mobs sometimes.
2. I literally have to try to login 3 times EVERY TIME i play the game.
3. The game won't open in full screen except right after a patch. I've checked and re-check that setting so many times it's not funny.

I'll keep playing because the game is in my blood, but these things are irritating because they did not always exist.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
And STILL nothing to help those of us who can't make any atlas progress because the elderslayers won't spawn.
Last edited by Barazon on Jan 15, 2020, 7:33:58 PM
"
p4piedad01 wrote:
please fix item name display to stay above the item. i got a drop of more than 2 screens. while picking, the item name disappears but the other item name stays 2 screens away. i have to move far click the item name and the character moves 2 screens to pick the item. do you get what i mean?
Hit Z every now and then to avoid this. Also, make sure you're using a filter.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
Why do you keep nerfing bosses >.>
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Why do you keep nerfing bosses >.>

Because they're great at designing bosses, remember?
friendly reminder: the map tab we paid for is not only busted but fucked up a bunch of maps

✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Please fix crusader influence bug on daggers.

Bug report thread:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2725040
Last edited by Scarab_Dodger on Jan 15, 2020, 8:24:26 PM
Oh, fun.

No bug fix for Conquerors not showing up for people in the Atlas?

Well then...
Any word on how we can't Spectre any of the Syndicate mobs, except for Marksmen? This broke a few months back, and I can't think of why Marksmen are the only Syndicate mobs to have escaped this bug.

Marksmen are pretty sweet, but Syndicate Enforcers are some of the most fun melee spectres around - they charge, do AoE pesto pizza slams, and are generally just really cool. Wish we could get them back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info