Zizaran Builds

"
gotmilk13531 wrote:
"
how do you keep your mana going? i go oom so fast and struggle to get sparking :/

I linked Herald of Thunder with Mana Leech until I could get the mana leech enchant from Labyrinth. It helps a lot, but you may still run out on solo boss fights (although Vaal Spark should handle them).

If you need an example, check out my character.

Character: Perdingle
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/gotmilk13531/characters

We cant see ur characters tab:

This profile tab has been set to private
Hi ,

Using this build at the moment.
I find the build efficient eventhough I find it not having much "power feeling".

Just mentioning that i have switched from a tabula rasa to a Lioneye's Vision armor as i managed to have the right socket for vaal spark.

The armor base is not that much interesting, but the fact you get a potential easy 6L with 100 life is better than using the tabula :)

Managed to have those colors using 1b1g from Vorici.

Will keep it runing to find those cadiro deals :)

Still going strong on this build.. I want to take it to 100 as I usually stop at 90 but this build seems so strong I want to try to go all the way.

Here's my gear now. I made the chest with the dapper prodigy card set, then used 5 chaos on it until I got the roll. Also found the helmet with spark enchant for 1ex which I am super happy with. Gotta love tons of of move speed.

Spoiler

Excuse me guys but i don't see how you doing with immortal call ? I don't see anything to gain Endurance charge

Thanks for your answers !
I'm confused as to how you can use spark as far as i can see you don't have enough int. am i missing something?
All I'm wondering is if Ziz could do all this without his support guy.
"
Brookizlol wrote:
Excuse me guys but i don't see how you doing with immortal call ? I don't see anything to gain Endurance charge

Thanks for your answers !

Endurance charges extend the base duration of immortal call, it still works without them.
What are the link priorities if I have 1 6L, what about 1 6L and 1 5L?
"
Protatoe69 wrote:
Still going strong on this build.. I want to take it to 100 as I usually stop at 90 but this build seems so strong I want to try to go all the way.

Here's my gear now. I made the chest with the dapper prodigy card set, then used 5 chaos on it until I got the roll. Also found the helmet with spark enchant for 1ex which I am super happy with. Gotta love tons of of move speed.

Spoiler

what resist do you have? do you get to cap all 3 res?
Is the Fatal toxine node nice with this build ? Anyone has tried it ? (+70% poison damage wth the 3 nodes)
Last edited by Brookizlol on Mar 29, 2016, 11:52:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info