Zizaran Builds

I'm starting to level this build but I'm worried I won't have enough currency to get sacrificial harvests. I'll have a 6L chest but only a 5L Voltaxic. Is this build still good with everything bu 1 of the 6L and the 2 Sacrficial harvests?
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAABeAO4DHgUtBbUHHgguDPIRLxUgFewWvxmOGbQfQSLiI_YmlSpNKlsslCzpLYMuUzB8NZI2PTfUOuE-zz8nQzFDNkQNRwZHfkfiSVFKyE2STeNRR1LsVUtZbVoaXEBfmGHiYhdirGVNbAhsjG6qdO11nnXLdoJ59nrve9R9dYSUhrOHy4lxivCMNo19jX6Nv4_6lS6dqqEio4qkOaXLplenm7CrtMW00bVItfK5HbvjvTa95r6nwuzDM8SCxKLIDMjwzZjPFc8y0NDTb9N-1CPYvdrB2-fpRupi62PsXO0_7YPuDu968NXxivJF9qP-Cv6P_ro=

rolling this for SC scion, opinions?
Hello!
Thank you for some really nice guides, they have helped me alot.

I have to ask why not gooing for the ranger deadeye, considering it gives so much pierce and it can give 1 chain. Or is it overrated for the build?

I get u went Champion for defence since u play HC, but for a SC scrub shoulnt ranger be stronger than scion?

Thanks in advance

/Twinker
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAABeAO4DHgUtBbUHHgguDPIRLxUgFewWvxmOGbQfQSLiI_YmlSpNKlsslCzpLYMuUzB8NZI2PTfUOuE-zz8nQzFDNkQNRwZHfkfiSVFKyE2STeNRR1LsVUtZbVoaXEBfmGHiYhdirGVNbAhsjG6qdO11nnXLdoJ59nrve9R9dYSUhrOHy4lxivCMNo19jX6Nv4_6lS6dqqEio4qkOaXLplenm7CrtMW00bVItfK5HbvjvTa95r6nwuzDM8SCxKLIDMjwzZjPFc8y0NDTb9N-1CPYvdrB2-fpRupi62PsXO0_7YPuDu968NXxivJF9qP-Cv6P_ro=

This is the final tree? you seem to spec out of all the proj nodes but one? Also any leveling guide? You have tree's from 1-30 but then its hard to figure out what to do
What ascendencies would you choose for the Scion build?
"
Protatoe69 wrote:
I'm starting to level this build but I'm worried I won't have enough currency to get sacrificial harvests. I'll have a 6L chest but only a 5L Voltaxic. Is this build still good with everything bu 1 of the 6L and the 2 Sacrficial harvests?

you can do the build with 0 sac harvests, you just wont be able to run around vaal sparking the entire map, its still amazing for boss fights or hard encounters and you should still enjoy the build =]!

"
sunnymarcell wrote:

rolling this for SC scion, opinions?

I dont see any changes compared to the one I linked, let me know if I am mistaken.

"
twinker wrote:
Hello!
Thank you for some really nice guides, they have helped me alot.

I have to ask why not gooing for the ranger deadeye, considering it gives so much pierce and it can give 1 chain. Or is it overrated for the build?

I get u went Champion for defence since u play HC, but for a SC scrub shoulnt ranger be stronger than scion?

Thanks in advance

/Twinker

Thank you for the kind words, you cannot pierce AND chain you can only pierce OR chain, i went champion mostly for the perma fortify and also for the 18% movespeed (Damage doesnt hold the build back, movement speed does), hope this helps!

"
GGZII wrote:
Spoiler

This is the final tree? you seem to spec out of all the proj nodes but one? Also any leveling guide? You have tree's from 1-30 but then its hard to figure out what to do

I take out proj nodes to grab health things / frenzy charges and other important things then put the points back in as i level, I'll be updating the guide more and go more in depht into leveling

"
Malamo wrote:
What ascendencies would you choose for the Scion build?

Deadeye and berzerker
@Zizaran ingame
Since I am strictly SC, I'm wondering what class you would go with there. Also, I guess it is going to take me a while to afford a Vaal Spark, but I would greatly appreciate if you could make the 1st 2 levelling trees as SC, since I am told you are the only one who has published this build for 2.2 so far. Also, I really need the whole tree as opposed to what to spec into/out of, I'm too new for any of that to make much sense to me (I know the build is not for beginners, but I want to try it anyhow).
Last edited by taosk8r on Mar 19, 2016, 4:23:27 PM
Would you mind explaining why you go for weapon elemental damage on your belt and ring? Since Spark and Vaal Spark are spells, shouldn't weapon elemental damage be useless?
Loving the build, thanks for the guide it convinced me to re-roll duelist and it is a better build than scion imo.

Could you more clearly post your ideal 6L vaal spark and 6L spark for the end build? It can be tough finding it in all the text.
Thank you for replying =) I had already started a scion, and i now understand what u mean. Probably gooing to reroll.

Annyhow thanks for an awsome build, really find it smooth and fun to play!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info