Zizaran Builds

"
Would you mind explaining why you go for weapon elemental damage on your belt and ring? Since Spark and Vaal Spark are spells, shouldn't weapon elemental damage be useless?

They were just there when i bought the items
@Zizaran ingame
i might be blind but how do you generate frenzy and/or power charges?

edit: amulet right...
Last edited by Teslatest on Mar 23, 2016, 9:05:17 AM
does the chaos damage convert AFTER all +lightning or +spell damage bonuses?

so if i got a jewel with +lightning damage, +chaos damage, and +spell damage, will my chaos spark damage benefit from all of those?
This build is just too insane..

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Protatoe69/characters (ShockingWeiner)

That's my progress so far. Haven't had that much time to play, but coming from dual RF totems build this is just 10x faster at clearing maps.

Also nice interview with ZiggyD, looking forward to the next ones :)

Last edited by Protatoe69 on Mar 23, 2016, 11:05:01 AM
"
Protatoe69 wrote:
This build is just too insane..

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Protatoe69/characters (ShockingWeiner)

That's my progress so far. Haven't had that much time to play, but coming from dual RF totems build this is just 10x faster at clearing maps.

Also nice interview with ZiggyD, looking forward to the next ones :)

how do you keep your mana going? i go oom so fast and struggle to get sparking :/
IGN: madssvin
"
mileysaurus wrote:

how do you keep your mana going? i go oom so fast and struggle to get sparking :/

The boots enchant is what does it. I specifically bought boots with that enchant and also rallying cry helps me if I ever get to 0 without a recent kill.
"
Protatoe69 wrote:
"
mileysaurus wrote:

The boots enchant is what does it. I specifically bought boots with that enchant and also rallying cry helps me if I ever get to 0 without a recent kill.

so, how do you manage mana against boss ?
"
redjo wrote:
"
Protatoe69 wrote:
"
mileysaurus wrote:

so, how do you manage mana against boss ?

vaal spark doesn't cost any mana, and it should one shot bosses.
Why acrobatics and not then up to Phase Acrobatics? Are those 4 points better placed into life nodes? I would have thought the mitigation offered by Phase Acrobatics would be superior...
"

I linked Herald of Thunder with Mana Leech until I could get the mana leech enchant from Labyrinth. It helps a lot, but you may still run out on solo boss fights (although Vaal Spark should handle them).

If you need an example, check out my character.

Character: Perdingle
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/gotmilk13531/characters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info