Zizaran Builds

which bandit rewards are you taking?
ign : Svensk
Wrong Thread
Last edited by Koksii on Dec 29, 2015, 6:41:48 PM
Not really detailed enough, no bandits, no jewels, no stats to show dps or defenses so while it sounds interesting I cant decide if I wanna use this without more information.
Love the build!
Come up with a build for shadow yet? Would love to see it!
I have a question. Im pretty new so I don't understand how you are keeping up vaal reave, I only get 1 charge after many kills and it doesnt do much without supporting gems. Also how you are able to keep up assassin's mark with the other 3 auras running? I have 0 mana left after hatred ash and ice are up. Thank you so much for help!
Last edited by Prisonshankz on Feb 3, 2016, 10:32:48 PM
What level was ur CWDT and IMMo Call ?
I'm trying out your ranger reave build. I'm a newbie so this is probably a stupid question, where do you get mana regen from? My ranger is lvl 27 now and I'm having to constantly pop mana potions to keep up.
"
Dazzaka wrote:
I'm trying out your ranger reave build. I'm a newbie so this is probably a stupid question, where do you get mana regen from? My ranger is lvl 27 now and I'm having to constantly pop mana potions to keep up.
I specced into Essence Sap until I can use the Soul Taker, removed all mana problems.
How do you farm for the Sacrificial Harvests?
"
lilstryer wrote:
How do you farm for the Sacrificial Harvests?

You vaal green jewels.
I am attempting to do this build! So far at ledge cruel 42. So far so good. Just worried how I am going to get 2 6l haha and a taste of hate.
Last edited by くりす on Mar 6, 2017, 8:28:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info