Zizaran Builds

"
Saerah wrote:
"
Protatoe69 wrote:
Still going strong on this build.. I want to take it to 100 as I usually stop at 90 but this build seems so strong I want to try to go all the way.

Here's my gear now. I made the chest with the dapper prodigy card set, then used 5 chaos on it until I got the roll. Also found the helmet with spark enchant for 1ex which I am super happy with. Gotta love tons of of move speed.

Spoiler

what resist do you have? do you get to cap all 3 res?

Yes all my Res are about 5 over cap. I think chaos is at like -15. I have some Res on jewels to make up for what I need.
"
gotmilk13531 wrote:
I linked Herald of Thunder with Mana Leech until I could get the mana leech enchant from Labyrinth. It helps a lot, but you may still run out on solo boss fights (although Vaal Spark should handle them).

If you need an example, check out my character.

Character: Perdingle
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/gotmilk13531/characters

"
Quakeroo wrote:
We cant see ur characters tab:

This profile tab has been set to private

I have updated my profile to the public.
I don't understand. How do you have 110% mana of auras? Do you disable one of them according to the map i.e grace on hard and herald on easy? Also what jewels do you use man? And how do you get enough int for all the gems with 0 int on your gear?
why not faster casting instead of void manipulation? would stack poisen faster(but less dmg from ea stack i know) and for me it do more dmg, also chance to shock faster.
"
I don't understand. How do you have 110% mana of auras? Do you disable one of them according to the map i.e grace on hard and herald on easy? Also what jewels do you use man? And how do you get enough int for all the gems with 0 int on your gear?

I'd totally like to know these as well.
I decided I'd copy down his link setup from his current Champ for my and other's reference.

6L: Vaal Spark (B), Pierce (G), Void Manipulation (G), Increased Duration (R), Spell Echo (B), Poison (G)

6L: Spark (B), Controlled Destruction (B), Spell Echo (B), Pierce (G), Poison (G), Void Manipulation (G)

4L: CWDT (R), Immortal Call (R), Vaal Haste (G), Increased Duration (R)

(But I think you would only use 2 Vaal Gems if you had the 'extra soul' setup he has Sacrificial Harvest Gems))

4L: Temp Chains (G), Wrath (B)/Grace (G), Herald Of Thunder (B), Enlighten (B)/Blasphemy (B)

Edit: He was using Blasphemy for the last socket, but I guess he got an Enlighten (drop only) which helps with the extremely higher mana reservation of the other 3 skills (I'm using a golem instead of Wrath/Grace).

4L: Flame Dash (B), Blink Arrow (G), Faster Casting (B), Faster Projectiles (G)

Also to note: He has an item for Frenzy (Victario's Acuity), don't know if I would spec into those nodes unless you get that or are using one of the other options he mentions in the video (Blood Dance Boots (I managed to Cadiro some of these, only 20% chance of Frenzy, and I feel like even if it were higher, I would still want the frenzy gem to keep it up, looks like doubly so for Victario's, but both together might be sustainable), or cheapest is Blood Rage + Stone Golem).
Last edited by taosk8r on Apr 26, 2016, 3:50:56 PM
For those wondering he said on stream he would update the guide more once he hit 100
I had a scion sparker and wanted to level a duelist to change my build to another character, the fastest way for me to reach level 70 (to use my previous build) was leveling the duelist with Tornado Shot.

It was simply way better than spark for leveling, don't have to respec nothing in the tree, it is perfect. Here it goes some uniques that are good for leveling

Spoiler

I used astramentis to level up my spark in case I have to change it in the way, but turned out that tornado shot was more then enough. Rushed merciless without any care with negative resistances (all of them) and just died for perandus boxes with 4 bosses. But with better equipments it can be done on HC.

For the tree just rush the life + projectile damage nodes. By the time you got the +50 pierce from tree get the Drillneck and a better bow (Got the last one with 310 pDPS for 10c)
"
Feanux wrote:
"

I'd totally like to know these as well.

For spark? He clearly has INT on his chest piece. That's all I needed also
Creator
"

The only uses two auras , herald of thunder and wrath , the grace uses for the early game .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info