Zizaran Builds

Got instagibbed with this build in promenade to lightning thorns. :C
How would the build deal with lightning thorn guys from boxes and in other places? You just die instantly and nothing is going to help.
Last edited by KawaiiLoli on Apr 5, 2016, 11:21:13 AM
So he doesn't use the Blasphemy?
"
dostov wrote:

He maybe use the blasphemy in lowers levels but in end game don't use
Would lightning coil be bis for chest or , a high eva chest, with lightning coil its hard to hit the resis cap for ele weakness unless you have double resis on most jewels
I wonder how this build would deal with atziri and uber atziri cos no adds to leech from. I tryed clarity lvl 20 in dried lake,doesnt help. Maybe blasphemy - warlords mark?
Is there just me that have mana problems with this build?
"
foxzap wrote:
"
dostov wrote:

He maybe use the blasphemy in lowers levels but in end game don't use

He sure does use blasphemy now tho.
"
Protatoe69 wrote:
"
Saerah wrote:
"
Protatoe69 wrote:
Still going strong on this build.. I want to take it to 100 as I usually stop at 90 but this build seems so strong I want to try to go all the way.

Here's my gear now. I made the chest with the dapper prodigy card set, then used 5 chaos on it until I got the roll. Also found the helmet with spark enchant for 1ex which I am super happy with. Gotta love tons of of move speed.

Spoiler

what resist do you have? do you get to cap all 3 res?

Yes all my Res are about 5 over cap. I think chaos is at like -15. I have some Res on jewels to make up for what I need.

may i know why we use controlled destruction instead of projectile speed gem as 6th link?
Why does this tree include the node Trickery if we don't deal Ele dmg (Voltaxic) and we have 0 crit (Controlled Destruction)?

Or does Trickery Ele bonus apply before the Voltaxic dmg conversion?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Saerah wrote:
may i know why we use controlled destruction instead of projectile speed gem as 6th link?

44% more spell dmg is massive. I don't know for sure if it's clearly better than proj speed but it damn seems so.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info