What's Next for Archnemesis Modifiers - Part 3 (and list of modifiers)

Look at twitch out of the top 6 streamers 5 are DD builds... because its one of the only builds that works with this AN mod pool..... get rid of it and revert make the game playable
And the map drop rate is screwed, I can run 4 or 5 maps and only get 1 map in return 1.. yesterday I ran 60+ toxic sewer, I got 1 blight map drop, 1 only even with all the blight nodes, and I got 1 elder guardian map with all those nodes on too..
im playing mirror/blink arrow with occultist pops for clear + curse doom explosions

Drought Bringer should take away a lot less flasks charges from you and should be indicated a lot clear where he is. experience with this mob is terrible, you play the game kill monsters and then u notice that u cant heal or turn your defensive flasks at 50%hp cause they are all on 0 and you have no idea why but its too late so u die or log out.

and when it comes to the shape of "mana sucking" rares it does not matter at all lmao xD like 95% of the builds need to kite every possible monster no matter if u are melee or not so u will be in that most damaging zone anyway and lets not forget that if it will be mixed up with the one type that throws decay balls at you and these small explosive balls or the lightning totems or this and that and this and that there is no way you will be staying still trying to kill the mana suck monster xD in the same time u again push the speed kill meta with these rares cause there is just no way u can stand still with 2 unlucky rare combos

and good luck with avoiding them in rituals especially in maps like moon temple or prison where u already cant rly move much. you force ppl to avoid all the content you created for players cause its just too hard
It's a shit show pure and simple, enjoy trawling your new player retention stats.

From one of the most enjoyable leagues I've had in years, you've snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Those AN mods are ridiculous when you have absolutely no power to control them, I play a league to engage with content, not openly skip it...
How about you allow us to block a bunch of mods from appearing?
This way you will at least be able to play your build no matter what RNG says.

Not as bad as other build breaking mods, but having 4 mods that straight up disable cold ailments, notably chill, is a insane damage and defensive nerf for cold build utilizing Bonechill and/or Hypothermia. There is no way to bypass this inmunity, also worth mentioning that same thing happens with lightning ailments, so if a rare is tanky enough r.i.p. your HOT autobomber?
In my opinion, no problem with mods problem with why so many mod on one monster

Spoiler

only 5th mods
and wft with resistance Frost blade with 20-30k dps and -40 penitration do nothing
Last edited by fearmif on May 15, 2022, 4:51:27 AM
"
Fatknacker52 wrote:
It's a shit show pure and simple, enjoy trawling your new player retention stats.

From one of the most enjoyable leagues I've had in years, you've snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Those AN mods are ridiculous when you have absolutely no power to control them, I play a league to engage with content, not openly skip it...

Some examples that I and some friends are experience.

I have a friend that was planning to start playing PoE this league because the last one was somewhat fun and we told him to join this one and we could help him with the learning curve... gladly he's been busy in real life or else he would have been gone already.

Another friend that used to play seldomly since 2012 and more active since 2017 had uninstalled the game after Ultimatum just to install it again for this one... he was waiting for the result of an encounter yesterday to see if he was going to keep playing or just log off.

I find myself, while trying a new build as I always do, skipping mobs just because I don't want to fight them and that is one thing that never happened before.

Sentinels suck, by the way.
Ice Prison is absolute cancer.
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
There is some of the mods wich are concerning me and most players whyle using headhunter..

Chris. i really dont give any shit about archnemesis league, how good or challenging it were. its bad for whole game. nemesis is still best.

currently there is just not enough rares to gain enough buffs to headhunter feel good as it was before.

but right now nobody can actualy play game normaly because of first mod wich makes skills repeat and then being stunned for second and a half.

just revert the changes and put OUR nemesis back...
plus map convert where i could convert all of my maps to maps what i have on atlas. not handful maps..

thanks for your time.

Echoist
Skills Repeat two additional times
200% increased Attack and Cast Speed
Stunned for 1.5 seconds after using a Skill

Sentinel
50% chance to Block Attack Damage
50% chance to Block Spell Damage
+10% to maximum Chance to Block Attack Damage
+10% to maximum Chance to Block Spell Damage
Triggers a Delayed Reckoning when Hit (1.5 second Cooldown)

Empowering Minions
Rare Minions have 30% increased Damage
Rare Minions have 100% increased maximum Life
Gain a random common Archnemesis Mod when a Rare Minion dies (maximum 3)

Drought Bringer
Regenerate 1.5% of Life per second.
Removes a Power, Frenzy or Endurance charges on Hit.
Nearby Enemies' Flasks lose 15 Charges every 3 seconds.

Ice Prison
50% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage.
25% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage.
30% increased Cold Damage.
+40% to Cold Resistance.
Immune to Cold Ailments.
25% additional Physical Damage Reduction.
Periodically creates a barrier of Ice around the player for 3 seconds (5 second cooldown, 5 second global cooldown).
fk archnemesis.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info