What's Next for Archnemesis Modifiers - Part 3 (and list of modifiers)

That was sure a lot of text just to say you're not going to do anything about the broken state of the game, and the fact that player retention is the lowest its been since you first started making the game more "challenging."
If you want to make things more difficult, then make a harder difficulty for those masochists out there (the ones that are playing meta builds and aren't playing hardcore despite saying the game is easy). That way Chris gets his "slow, challenging" game, the people into CBT get their dark souls dungeon crawler experience, and the casual majority who come to this game to have fun and unwind get the game they know and love with balance from pre-3.15 (or even pre-3.9).

TL;DR the game state is bad, has been, and will continue to be if you continue in this direction. And censoring criticism after you've ceded as much ground as you're willing to, as you have in the past, doesn't help.
a filter for the forums that's pretty neat:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1473168
Is malediction missing from this list?
I honestly feel the way it is now is just about right. The challenge is right where I want it, especially with all the layers of juice that can be added.

My hope is to find some 4+ mods rarely, so I can feel the burn.
ez
Rampage Rank 7 lv 100 BONJWA_TOP_DAWG
Talisman SC Rank 7 Lv 100 LaBonjwa_Neymar
Awesome! Thanks so much for doing this! (Please put this into in the game (like the Help section).)
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Im only at end of act 6 but have no issues with rares so far. For me some of the magic groups are more annoying lol. I would like the rares to be a bit more rewarding but in terms of difficulty, I had a lot worse time with launch beastiary and metamorph. Having said that some of these mods just sound crazy and should be tuned as we have no control over what we encounter.
Plain and simple look at the mechanics from previous league... So many of them are a no go with the AN mods... like what am i supposed to do? just maps and farm white mobs and wait for a blue or yellow pack to 1 hit me? i would say 50% of the time in the t3-5 maps im doing packs are fine. the other 50% is avoid them at all cost or die... just revert this back to old mods and this Sentinel league mechanic could be very nice and good along with the atlas passive tree changes. I legit havnt touched Sentinels since act 4-6 really i tried once in t1 map and died instantly and back to not using them... And im fairly geared compared to many people only because i had 3 exalted drops from act 6-10... This is a complete shit show
These mods have absolutely no place in the leveling phase of the game IMO. Completely miserable experience.

At the very least have them not spawn until like act 6 or something when you'll be able to get your build remotely situated.

Are these changes even live? Because this is still miserable.
Crybabies got the game back to being cookie clicker again, sadge
Entangle cool down needs to be increased, it's applied way too often. Also travel skills do not remove it but you still take the 10% life damage (at least for Leap slam, can not confirm for other skills).

Invulnerability feels like it's invulnerable for far too long, maybe 3 second duration and still 9 sec CD.

The health and damage values of rares that have multiple mods feels over tuned to me. Like monsters trapped in essences are way too hard. 3 archnem mods plus 3 essences mods is just way too much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info