What's Next for Archnemesis Modifiers - Part 3 (and list of modifiers)

"
Durf wrote:
Any plans on extending the league by however much time we'll end up wasting doing the beta testing for you? Not everyone likes to buy their gear with currency (trade league) or spend 12+ hours a day grinding (ssf). You wanted to slow the game down and for those on limited time the 40/40 challenges were already going to take longer than ever before, if even possible in the time frame given.

+1
"
thinking of quitting this league, monsters too hard, dying too much to enjoy it. Doing same build as previous few leagues, always had fun, not now though.

Looked at the list of new mob mods - i really dont wanna read pages of info and try to memorize anything or have to look up on second monitor what mob i am fighting.... this is too much.

I just want to die less.

I feel the same. Feel like quitting, not having fun. I consider myself casual but sometimes i can spend a lot of hours anyway. Playing same build as last league, and went to lvl 100 and 40/40 for the first time ever with that.
Archnem mods are just making ALL content unattractive to me. I dont mind dying sometimes or a challenge, but the rewards are not there for the major increase in death and time spent killing stuff that should not be so hard. IT is ONLY an increase in frustration to me.

It's just not worth my time, so unless archnem mods change drastically within a few days, I am out.

Sadness.
i could handle all content in standard before. easilly. but now with these new archnemesis modifiers. delving is fucked. i'll be back in a few months just to see if they've gotten rid of this jank.

oh, and its almost like they want me to keep buying another map tab every league, or have tonnes of remove-only tabs kicking around in my stash, because one map tab will not convert all of the maps into just one new map tab. especially if you have 72 of certain maps.

no thanks. had a whole crap tonne of various t16 maps. after converting i now have 3 map tabs full of the same four t16 maps, as well as many lower tier maps as well are now full....amongst 3 map tabs. and i still have 3 or 4 more remove-only map tabs from the last 2 leagues with more maps and no map tabs left to put them in. i already have 3 map tabs for the sentinal series of maps , but obviously 3 map tabs is not enough right?

so once again us standard users get screwed. from day 1 and i'm already out of room to put a whole lot of different maps that drop. unless of course i buy another map tab or start filling stash tabs full of maps. no thanks. not going to reward you guys for this nonsense and get a 4th map tab, only to go and convert one map tab at the start of next league only for it to fill up all 4 map tabs with the same 4 maps and have me strapped for space all over again!

is there a valid reason or excuse why one map stash tab from the old league should not be able to all fit into a single map stash tab for the new league after hitting the "convert maps" button? i'd sure like to hear it. because this is the second time a row that i'm getting dicked around for storage space, and i am not going to reward these guys with a single penny just to fix an artificial problem that theyve created.

so peace out. see ya in a few months. maybe theyll get it together by then. i only play in standard, and it seems as if they wanted to take the fun out of it. cant even do heists or delves without having some serious bullshit going on.
Last edited by idrankyourbeer on May 18, 2022, 1:22:22 PM
just make tons of immortal onepunchman mobs per map and call it "high risk high reward mob packs with surprise and powerful powers". and yes, dont forget to buy more steam comments next time.
"
i'll be back in a few months just to see if they've gotten rid of this

no they dont. you forgod damage giganerf? thats will continue.
these archnemesis mods should be an optional option you can select for a couple chaos orbs on your map device. not baked into every content in the game. and if youre into delving, you simply cant ignore it. this is not a "git gud" issue either. its just some hot garbage that you can't simply just ignore and they throw right into your face.

did anybody ask for this?
Last edited by idrankyourbeer on May 18, 2022, 1:20:44 PM
Endgame still not playable at all, first release Playstation Launch.

Ignoring problems.

That's how you know GGG :-)
why effigy is still a thing in HC?
"
"
thinking of quitting this league, monsters too hard, dying too much to enjoy it. Doing same build as previous few leagues, always had fun, not now though.

Looked at the list of new mob mods - i really dont wanna read pages of info and try to memorize anything or have to look up on second monitor what mob i am fighting.... this is too much.

I just want to die less.

I feel the same. Feel like quitting, not having fun. I consider myself casual but sometimes i can spend a lot of hours anyway. Playing same build as last league, and went to lvl 100 and 40/40 for the first time ever with that.
Archnem mods are just making ALL content unattractive to me. I dont mind dying sometimes or a challenge, but the rewards are not there for the major increase in death and time spent killing stuff that should not be so hard. IT is ONLY an increase in frustration to me.

It's just not worth my time, so unless archnem mods change drastically within a few days, I am out.

Sadness.

Same for me. I enjoy trying different things and learning something new every league. But its just not possible to do so with the archnemesis mods right now.
Blight mobs get tons of immunities to the towers on top of their natural immunities from the lane type.

Splintered shouldn't be chance to avoid, it should be less damage taken or reduced damage taken since these mobs can be impossible to kill if they get a couple lucky rolls against a barrager. It is strange that it only rolls once for barrage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info