What's Next for Archnemesis Modifiers - Part 3 (and list of modifiers)

Describers are plain shit (both defense, offense or else). Just a little testing might have shown you that obviously (temporal buble protection from outside ? rofl I guess ice spear from a full/half screen away is "inside" the non displayed area then ?).
Crystal skin do NOT work at all like described. And so on.

Remove all the *^^$ù=. That league (archnemesis) like previous ones was a mistake, just like sentinels is and will also go void. No depth. Bring us back synthesis mecanics (and lore and hipe).

Edit : my ranking posted after seeing league teaser :
----------
- fun and mecanics : 1/10
- balancing : 1/10
- QoL features : 2/10
- dev strategy/integration into poe's future probability : 1/10
- solo Vs team playing balance : 2/10 ?
- business model news : 0/10

summary : 7/60.
----------

well, to bad I missed about balancing, but negative values are not allowed lol.
Last edited by Atlantis_arch on May 15, 2022, 7:08:08 PM
"
Leiksa wrote:
Did you guys collab with Jagex or how is 3.18 such a fucking trash update with the rare mobs... There is no shot you guys tested this update and agreed that archnemesis mods are fine... there is so much cum on floor, things following you and things trapping you from moving. All i wanted to blast thru some maps and have fun but now i need to be in shrimp posture and sweat my way thru some fucking raid boss that drops nothing.

LMAO +1
Steam players are having trouble with directx11
CHeck this.
"

Rare monsters are like regular monsters but with massive bonuses to item drops and item rarity. Due to the random nature of drops, it's entirely possible to get almost nothing one time, and a decent pile of rares or a unique item another time. Archnemesis mods are set up to have additional bonuses, and these scale up to be much larger for the really hard mods.

So I feel like you paired this with a significant decrease in drops as a baseline???

If anything since 3.18 I've received significantly LESS drops than pre-3.18.

A HUGE portion of the comments in the feedback area say "GET RID OF THE ARCHNEMESIS MODS IN CORE".... We now have 3 hotfixes that aren't addressing that at all.

These last three announcments chris released basically read:

"Dear player base,
We're so incredibly sorry you're too simple-minded to understand how awesome these mods are. Let me detail to you in a condescending manner how cool they are. I know you keep saying they break builds, but that has to be because you're so incredibly dense you cannot understand our genius. Our play-testers (using admin cheats) didn't have that problem when they tested it extensively. We'll work on toning them down and suffocating our brilliance because despite our best efforts to tell you how stupid you're being it's not making you any less irate. Eventually you'll understand how much we despise all of you and just accept that what we do is worthy of your revenue regardless of fun, frustration or any player interests. Buy our supporter packs and shut up."
most content is literally undoable now. It's impossible to do Metamorph or Blight even without empowering mobs with Sentinels. I suppose this must be changed. The game atm is really UNFUN!
Sentinel + invulnerable is cancer, 9999% chance to block, thank you for nice implementation of trash garbage mechanic to the core of the game, totally ruining the gameplay.
Well tested by professionals
"
Komscha wrote:
the casuals cry and the company has to nerf, name a more iconic duo. I waited with playing the new league to see what happens, but it seems any challenge gets removed as soon as people cry. like Zizaran said, the difficulty is fine.

I wonder why your characters and achievements are set to private
Please remove Arcane Buffer, makes the gameplay clunky as f/* and not every build hardcaps stun immunity since normally it wouldnt be necessary. Having 6k HP and 3k ES and still getting stunned every second pack while taking 0 damage is just janky and plain bad experience.
"
Komscha wrote:
the casuals cry and the company has to nerf, name a more iconic duo. I waited with playing the new league to see what happens, but it seems any challenge gets removed as soon as people cry. like Zizaran said, the difficulty is fine.

PoE is a F2P business model. EVERY business model employs means of guaranteeing revenue streams. For example, the RNG nature of crafting sockets/colors/etc is a specific choice PoE has made to increase potential play time which has a direct statistical correlation to the likelihood of players spending money on microtransactions.

There's more money in allowing players the flexibility of choosing how difficult they want their play sessions to be than making a game that targets one particular subset of players. Aside from reducing the motivation for hardcore players to trash talk casuals, it doesn't prohibit the hardcore players from enjoying PoE as they desire it while still providing entertainment worth investing in for the "filthy casuals" who want to knock over a few hours in a game with a significant amount of build options but very little functional builds outside of meta due to the continual pursuit of pleasing the hardcore players whining about how easy the game is.

BTW Zizaran plays mainly HC, SSF - so talking a hardcore players opinion on whether the difficulty is fine is only useful to.... other hardcore players....
"
XimiP wrote:
"
Komscha wrote:

I wonder why your characters and achievements are set to private

Because he watches more PoE than he plays it and spends a bunch of time in the forums?

People have confidence issues man.... we shouldn't judge....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info