What's Next for Archnemesis Modifiers - Part 3 (and list of modifiers)

Agree there, but maybe we're reading it wrong, they are probably supposed to despawn on our death, .. but they don't even do that. They are evil little pets following you around the full map :Ö
I still assert that by far the best solution is revert rare/magic abilities completely, and try again next league. With some actual qa testers. Assuming you had some in the last month, don't invite those to test. Find new ones.

Failing that, immunities on random rares are an incredibly bad idea. No regen equally bad if not worse. Less so for leech, but same concept. Any archnemesis that say "immune" or "no" change to reduce or resistance. This really isn't something that can be done in a week, so I still suggest my first idea.

Also, toxic and permafrost are absurd in something like ritual. I usually couldn't see the ground effect in Archnemesis league. But I knew I chose that affix so I was ready for it. Usually. Archnemesis added to main game is fundamentally flawed in many ways, this really needs to go back to the drawing board.
so GGG says the mana siphon aura is ring shaped and therefore doesnt affect melee as much as players think...

um GGG, do you have any idea how few "melee" tagged attacks works like heavy strike?

hardly any

time to play your own game

generally dangerous
There could be a thing like 4 archnemesis mods would roll when a map would drop, just like an implicity

Rare monsters in that map would only have 1, 2, 3 or all 4 of them at a time, but only of those in that implicity

And them ppl could avoind combinations they didnt want, or look for ultra hard ones when they want..

That implicity would also give a % bonus on that map acordingly to that combination already

So easy combinations = less %

So farmers with top end builds with ultra juiced maps would want them

And more casual players could avoid them

I think that this would please u guys more while pleasi g players as well

... In acts there would only be 1 archnemesis mod at a any given time
There should NEVER be random IMMUNITIES we have no control over. You guys madea big point about Expedition with the highlighted immunities and how it wasnt a deal breaker because we could choose them.

Now we have a ton of random mods on mosnters that can make them completely immune to builds. How is that ok?

Path of exile has always been to me about trying different builds and experimentation. With the direction the game is going it is getting harder and harder to be experimental. And Melee builds are one of my favorite archtypes in ARPGs, and they just get crushed even harder this league.

End game content is fine to be hard, that is the stuff that players should have to min max for. But just leveling and doing early mapping should not brick builds.
I cannot adequately explain how much I did not want the game to be harder: it already took me too much time, I did not and do not want it to take more. I simply do not enjoy randomly finding enemies that completely crap all over my build.

The "correct" solution in PoE seems to be that if content is hard it's not going to be worth doing so you should skip it. If the whole league is designed to make the whole game hard, the "correct" solution for me is therefore not to play it at all.
Soul Eater and other crucial mods need to be as rare as headhunter, mageblood or mirror. It still broke the game to its core.
Where is Malediction mod? why its not in the list? Its total nonsence to have something like that on hardcore! Come on, it multiplies the damage..

You cannot even provide a list of mods, how can you fix it?
"
Consecrator

Spawns Consecrated Ground for 6 seconds (6 second cooldown, 4 second global cooldown)
Consecrated Ground grants 2% Life Regenerated Per Second to Allies and 50% reduced Effect of Curses
Take 30% reduced Elemental Damage while on Consecrated Ground

This is not correct. Consecrated ground from Consecrator grants monsters curse immunity. Not a death sentence but kind of a brick wall for Hexblast users.

Edit: Fixed now
Last edited by RogueDoge on May 16, 2022, 2:14:34 PM
It is the perfect time to remake this league :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info