What's Next for Archnemesis Modifiers - Part 3 (and list of modifiers)

Ctrl + F :
1) find all the "immue/cannot stuff"
2) find all the "extra"
3) wait and think for 1s what if they have 2+ mod .... or multiple rares stack on top of each other
Conlusion: it very bad
Praying for some changes affecting Headhunter too.
So rather than buffing rewards you nerfed the amount of mods.. expected. When it comes to rewards this is the path you have been taking for years now but you expect milking players of their money every 3 months.. as soon it was obvious players were enjoying themselves (3.13 the most obvious example I will use) you nerfed it.. you didnt nerf the players for the 83548th time but gave monsters insane mods for every league in the game, it's gamebreaking.. even with 1 mod I can't even imagine doing ravaged blighted maps anymore..

The only solution to this mess is just remove it, this disaster falls again on dev's hands whoever is making the decisions there.. it was the same with the flask fiasco, many left and didnt return.

Figure it out, it's clear you're not finding the way since expedition and the flask nerfs..

Edit: and don't get me started with the lack of creativity for the endgame.. now everything is "uber uber uber uber uber uber uber uber hilock" for a new carrot because having something that drops always from a boss is forbidden..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on May 15, 2022, 9:17:05 AM
Took this league start bit more casually rather than pushing straight to the maps.

From my own experience with the AN mods on rares and magic packs, there's very simple conclusion.

ANYTHING that makes the enemy you're fighting IMMUNE, no matter how short that time period is.

Imagine going to a local market and you try pay your shoppings, only for the card reader or cashier only accepting payments at certain intervals. Doesn't sound fun. Or outright refusing your money since you have wrong currency of the day or card. Not fun.

ALL IMMUNITIES should be reductions, not outright crippling your build if you happen to get crappy RNG dice roll. We have no AN-league control for these mods, remove the immunities or give the players chance to control these mods from atlas passives, otherwise this will go south faster than 3.15 patch did.
I wish more people appreciated how amazing it is that you guys are listening closely and responding quickly. We really needed these changes to the monster mods, and I agree it was better to make them too challenging at first than too easy. Just wish the reaction was a little less dramatic :D

<3
Invulnerable vampire assassin anyone?
While being immune to whichever spell type you focused on.

Balanced!
any numbers you see just divide it by 2

This is the longest it ever took me to get into maps and I thought oh at maps stuff will start turning around. Nope gets WAY worse because you have multiple rares on screen with map mods giving them like 500% more damage and insane resists.

Don't you guys think that during arch we could look at the mods while the monster was in stasis... prepare for the fight by preloading DPS such as totems for instance than release it. I hate to say it but this is WAY worse than when all the nerfs hit with expedition. I really enjoyed expedition even with the nerfs but this just feels completely dumb and not even play tested.
I don't think immunities should be on core game mobs. It's fine when they're in a mechanic, like in expedition, when you can opt out from an immunity that bricks your build. However, on core game mobs, I am just expected to skip the mobs entirely and run away, and that doesn't make sense and feels bad from a gaming standpoint.

Thank you for the quick updates and communication. Best of luck in reaching a sweet spot with this.
Started playing PoE in Ultimatum. Started playing seriously in Archnemesis.
Add me on steam: steamcommunity.com/id/Ash91_ (friend code: 413758162)
[Drought Bringer]
A build that rips resources to Flask dies.
Do you want Pathfinder to disappear from the world?
Even if they don't, kill players who rely on Mana Flask or are thinking about bleeding or other countermeasures with Flask.

[Rejuvenating]
All recovery stops, so builds that withstand enemy attacks with resilience will die.
It is a short-lived debuff, but it negates those resource investments.

[weaver type]
Too high Resi and condition resistance.

This game is basic group combat and it is very difficult to identify every single Rare mod. However, many mods give unreasonable effects and are stressful both in build construction and actual play.
Last edited by BIMZERO on May 15, 2022, 9:48:09 AM
fucking revert to 3.17 system please!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info