Baeclast Podcast with Chris Wilson Next Week

100% Zizaran and Mathil, or Ghazzy.
"
KicsiSVK wrote:
...And we are talking about a pretty big revamp to the game and crazy additional depth with teh map skill tree...

...For Example Ghazzy and others were there all league and understand the new add ons much better.

People keep saying that 3.17 was a huge revamp to the end game but ultimately it's just a few new bosses that they've already talked about and a passive skill tree that functions the same as the atlas trees for the most part, it just removes the individual regions.

3.17 is great in terms of QoL, but it didn't exactly turn everything on it's head and make it so that veterans don't know what to do anymore.

And I love Ghazzy and think he would be a great addition but did he reach out to Chris for weeks trying to plan a podcast? It's a logistical nightmare trying to get multiple guests from around the world and to make sure that everything will be ready for this. It's not Tarke's responsibility to change his podcast on the whims of the community and how much baby rage they have this league. If Ghazzy, Mathil, Steel, or any of the others mentioned in this thread wanted to do something with them so bad then they should also make the effort of reaching out to Chris or Tarke and trying to help coordinate.

Do I think that GGG should go on other podcasts instead of just Baeclast all the time? Sure. But there's a level of trust and comfortability they have with each other and GGG is ultimately the one that makes that call. It's ridiculous that everyone is upset at these individual streamers, lost ark, or the fact that apparently Raiz spending 200 hours in 3.17 doesn't make him "qualified enough" to talk about a new passive tree.

It's crazy.
Cool.

Please explain to us why you aren't nerfing all the broken league starters that have been dominating the meta for many leagues now, as well as the rest of the OP stuff (Omni, Necromancer, Ashes, Aegis, EA, LS, etc).

Also, why you aren't buffing sub-par ascendancies such as Trickster, Assassin, etc.

Thanks in advance.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
blocked it from youtube but sadly cannot block PoE news feed :/
"
Quelex wrote:
"
KicsiSVK wrote:
...And we are talking about a pretty big revamp to the game and crazy additional depth with teh map skill tree...

...For Example Ghazzy and others were there all league and understand the new add ons much better.

Do I think that GGG should go on other podcasts instead of just Baeclast all the time? Sure. But there's a level of trust and comfortability they have with each other and GGG is ultimately the one that makes that call. It's ridiculous that everyone is upset at these individual streamers, lost ark, or the fact that apparently Raiz spending 200 hours in 3.17 doesn't make him "qualified enough" to talk about a new passive tree.

It's crazy.

I shortened your comment for ease of read.

You are right in your statement about the logistics and trust that goes with the Baeclast podcast and the guys. But I think it is also important see that there are players who played much more this league than the Baeclast crew and it is fair that they think someone who gave 3.17 a bit more time should represent their opinions.

I think as critisism goes from the POE community this one is prety legit and most people are giving suggestions which is also fair.

while i don't think those streamers lost their exile status because they left wraeclast for the lost ark, i think ggg could get more women into the interviews.

there are probably predjustices that women's interests in the game could be different from the ones of the male majority of the playerbase.

but they're probably clever enough to not getting dragged into some reddit agenda setters' campaign to ask ggg "community questions" about "trade improvements" and "wrists problems" which are diametral to the game's design principles which those "elite streamers" fell for.

all those few reddit influencers had to do was to spread the myth that "streamers are out of touch with their community" (speak, they're not following those who wanna see the game fail or profit from those changes) and those streamers made a fool of themselves.

it's been hard to watch, really. and if anything, i would like to have people ask questions who don't fall for such campaigns.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Samir316 wrote:
Interviewing them about POE is like interviewing Michael Jordan about baseball

Regardless of what I think, this was pretty funny, shot a little air out of my nose.
I normally like the Baeclast, but feel the cast needs to be more reinvigorated and entusiastic about the game they're talking about. The last pre-launch baeclast wasn't as good as the previous. Maybe some new faces alongside Octavian would spice things up, IMO.
Last edited by DaMasteRyu on May 3, 2022, 11:52:22 AM
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
JahWar wrote:
with real community members.

You can't be serious. None of the paid actors represent the community anyways.

And please do enlighten us on how much time on PoE is required, or whatever games you are not allowed to be play, lest you be ejected for said "community"

Some people make guides and help people playing this complicated game.I mean them, then i said "community". And ok, i enlight you about time spending, i see you dont have a clue. If you play, even time to time - you are community, if you will stop playing game at all, you will quit, obviously. Simple as that. And it would be better to see people who make content about this game or even pro players in this podcast. I don't think they all actors.
"
JahWar wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
JahWar wrote:
with real community members.

You can't be serious. None of the paid actors represent the community anyways.

And please do enlighten us on how much time on PoE is required, or whatever games you are not allowed to be play, lest you be ejected for said "community"

Some people make guides and help people playing this complicated game.I mean them, then i said "community". And ok, i enlight you about time spending, i see you dont have a clue. If you play, even time to time - you are community, if you will stop playing game at all, you will quit, obviously. Simple as that. And it would be better to see people who make content about this game or even pro players in this podcast. I don't think they all actors.

This is so ridiculous and toxic I dont know what to say. If you think that skipping a league, or playing LA or D2R means you are no longer part of the community and cannot participate, you are not only delusional, but also part of the reason the community is how it is.

I dont have time for this nonsense.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on May 3, 2022, 1:04:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info