Baeclast Podcast with Chris Wilson Next Week

Oh, might be nice to listen for a bit.

I really like Octavian, he did great as a host for Zizaran‘s Gauntlet.
Just goes to show you with all these comments. People are getting tired of the same ol same ol. I;m sick of seeing the same ol streamers every damn league. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on May 3, 2022, 5:30:12 PM
"
Eridoo wrote:
strange choice of guests

It all boils down to whoever replies to their email/phonecalls

We're simply never gonna have another send-off like Exilecon '19 did for Metamorph/conqs, or the month-long smorgasbord of juicy tidbits Bex strung up for Legion League like November christmas lights.

An old-school PR department that could reach non-streamers and non-subscribers might be just what the Dr. ordered here.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
What is this tribalism in here. Two villagers going for short expedition, this tribe knows they will return shortly, but still many from this tribe try to outcast them. These two members may hold new perspective and even new hot takes, but tribe trying to cancel them. Like, not looking what they have done before and denying what they would know now. Boy.. i hate cancel culture, even this is not literally the same, but essence is there.
I know all those streamers, except Tarkecat, does he stream?
"
Nothing really changes

clearly didnt play last league
Last edited by DaFerg on May 3, 2022, 11:12:11 PM
"

Barely, he has some issues with his voice when he is talking for a few hours, something that could be problematic for streamers. He acts more within the YT-space.
"
"

Barely, he has some issues with his voice when he is talking for a few hours, something that could be problematic for streamers. He acts more within the YT-space.

Thanks for the info, that explains why I have only seen him on this podcast, yet never understood why he was there.
Tarke can invite and talk with whoever he wants, even if they are not playing poe at all or skipping a league, BUT whats the point for Chris to be there? This is the question here? What relevant questions they will ask if they have no experience with the last changes, atlas passives and new crafting methods foe example?
"
Fart_Smucker wrote:
ziggy plays for two weeks at most and quits, tarke doesn't leave his house so he plays the game i guess and the other two couldn't wait to play lost ark. Would be cool if GGG took control of their own marketing all the time and came up with something different rather than people who sort of play the game.

This …

All these are losers lol

Give ALKAIZER THE GOAT or lightee or ppl who ACTUALLY play PoE and not lost ark or other games

I advice all to not listen to it

Lost ark players should do lost ark podcast , we had our bigest endgame expansion change and these guys where p2w on korean anime bs lol

Massive fail Imo

Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
Last edited by eldest-bike4 on May 4, 2022, 6:56:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info