Baeclast Podcast with Chris Wilson Next Week

"
nikolaipka wrote:
Tarke can invite and talk with whoever he wants, even if they are not playing poe at all or skipping a league, BUT whats the point for Chris to be there? This is the question here? What relevant questions they will ask if they have no experience with the last changes, atlas passives and new crafting methods foe example?

----

Let's put it this way (and I watch and enjoy almost all Baeclasts). What are the odds of me watching Baeclast before patch notes? That would be 0%. Odds of me watching Baeclast with Chris talking about the game? 100%.

Just a side note: just because some of the Baeclast crew have not played a lot recently doesn't mean that they don't have meaningful experience or that they are less passionate about potential improvements for the game.
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on May 5, 2022, 3:02:02 PM
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
"
Fart_Smucker wrote:
ziggy plays for two weeks at most and quits, tarke doesn't leave his house so he plays the game i guess and the other two couldn't wait to play lost ark. Would be cool if GGG took control of their own marketing all the time and came up with something different rather than people who sort of play the game.

This …

All these are losers lol

Give ALKAIZER THE GOAT or lightee or ppl who ACTUALLY play PoE and not lost ark or other games

I advice all to not listen to it

Lost ark players should do lost ark podcast , we had our bigest endgame expansion change and these guys where p2w on korean anime bs lol

Massive fail Imo

Alkaizer plays a lot of Diablo.

In the end, they're still just streamers that won't draw the crowd. Majority are really here for Chris and to hear what he has to say.
Tarke is an obnoxious [Removed by Support]. Can we get a different host?
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on May 5, 2022, 8:40:12 AM
okay the comments are as expected.(stopped about 3rd page of whine)

ZiggyD and Tarke know how to run an interview and know the history,details,etc. of PoE.

Octavian understood PoE mechanics so well, GGG offered him a job for his criticisms.

Now for all those who forgot what a disaster it was when OTHER streamers interviewed Chris in a league please review those before saying X the Player should be the one to ask Chris questions. Those mega players tried and failed for the most part already.

Thanks for having another Community-Interview (with a wholesome party).
Looking forward to it, stay good everyone.
a
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on May 9, 2022, 10:11:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info