Baeclast Podcast with Chris Wilson Next Week

"
DaFerg wrote:
Here's who I would have loved to see be the hosts. Zizaran, Havoc, Alkaizerx, tytykiller, Steelmage, CaptainLance. People who are actively playing the game, and putting in the hundreds of hours every single league.

Ziggy hardly ever plays now, I'm not sure why he's always the go to for this sort of thing.

Ziggy is relatable and very approachable in my opinion. He's respectful to the devs, but will still ask questions the devs may not want to hear but know the community has concerns over, such as how he did with his so much clicking comment.

While Ziggy is not the first person I think of when I think PoE, I think he is perfect middle ground between hardcore and casual PoE enjoyer, and for something like interviews/live streams, I think that's important.

I think there are some people you listed that would do a great job with an interview with the devs as well, but Ziggy being the kind of "everyday man" is why I think he's good.
Tarke (to Moderate / Host)

ZiggyD

Octavian

Zizaran

Mathil

Alternates:

Subtractem

Ghazzy

Darkee (Ben)
can we get people who actually played archnemesis in that podcast instead of nugi and raiz?
Thanks for doing Baeclast Chris.

Looking forward to the same host's doing the questions since they are practiced and
very knowledgeable about the game.
Lost Ark players should do Lost ark podcasts!

Consider bringing in some replacements like:
Carn - melee state of game!
Ventrua or Paak - lot of positive gaming vibes from HC scene
Mathil - softcore builds gallore
Sirgog - chilled and comfy vibes
Catmaster - at the moment most active and best POE podcast as Baeclast has been in sleep for some time
Kitten/Pie/BK/Velyna - some girl voice to the boys show
People who don't play the game anymore and have provided nothing but awful ideas for the game in the last few years shouldn't be participating in dev chats. Not naming names....
No one will ask difficult questions, but maybe they have learned that GGG does what it does and they may as well suck up to Chris. Anyway, after seeing how things went the past few years there is an ebb and flow of things and frankly I am thinking that (if Bex is to be believed) that this will be an amazing league.

The Atlas and skill tree rework was epic in 3.17 and even with a below average league mechanic I think it was the best league ever. I'm hoping that we get that rare banger of a mechanic and it will be even better.
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on May 2, 2022, 8:31:52 PM
Glad Octavian is in there.
I understand the criticisms with the guest list, but people should keep in mind that Baeclast is not GGG's invention and they are merely agreeing to be part of a third party Q&A. Instead, what we should be asking for is a GGG created/hosted Q&A where THEY pick the guests.
*Never forgetting how good this game looked at 32:9 instead of 1/3 of my screen being black bars.*
for real, bring in ziz, steelmage, alk.

all these guys didnt play the last league longer than 2 weeks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info