Baeclast Podcast with Chris Wilson Next Week

Can you streamer guys who will be on Baeclast ask Chris regarding engine mutlithreading issue and do they plan to fix it or any comments at all? Really interested what Chris and his team have to say about it :)
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
I'm sorry raizqt has to be included in these things. The level of toxic in any stream I caught of his that is NOT an interview. I just get angry seeing his face by now. Last was quite some tima ago, mind. He was browsing forums as part of his stream content and making very bad remarks about every comment. It was sickening.

I can skip it, perhaps. I want to watch it though.

The vibes I get is that it's OK to be horrible to others and not play the game much and get boosted as a content creator despite that.
Nice in deed.
Is it crossbow or is it assault rifle?
Ah, yes. Another announcement of an announcement.
Move along, nothing new here...
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Last edited by Nishrek on May 3, 2022, 5:21:25 AM
No hate.
I like Raiz, Trake, Nugi and all but why do a podcast with people who maybe played 3.17 for like a week and probabbly not even killed Eater of Worlds or Searing Exarch makes no sense to me.
Even if they only briefly touch 3.17 and mostly talk about 3.18 I personally think this opportunity should have went to other content creators who have experienced 3.17.

There are alot of Podcast that Chris/GGG could have went to with actual PoE players.
I LOVE YOU CHRIS MARRY ME PLX
banner image, well i see someone sense of humour lmao
fk archnemesis.
Community streamer? I don't think ive seen him stream anything but baeclast in over a year.
Wow the comments in this thread are so toxic that I feel like I'm on the subreddit.

Baeclast is a podcast hosted by Tarke with his regular cohosts. He has been working to get Chris and other developers on and figure out times that work for everyone. Like one person pointed out: If GGG wants to host a podcast and pick people that's fine, but this is Tarke's show.

It's also really silly when you think about how many thousands of hours each of these players have put into the game and community and you discount it because a lot of them have either been busy doing other things for a while or they've been making content for another game. It's the same stupid arguments that people made around 3.15 when they were saying that these streamers are "out of touch" because they don't play like a casual. So do they not play enough, or do they play too much?

It's shameful.
I think there is a bit of truth on both sides of this argument here and on reddit too.

While it is true that the Bayclast guys played the game a lot in the past and have good insights from that experienct it must be acknowledged that with the exsemption of Octavian, the other lads did barely play the league.

And we are talking about a pretty big revamp to the game and crazy additional depth with teh map skill tree.

And yet they either played a week or just ditched the game for Lost Ark. While I get that they can do what they want with theyr time and play what suits them.

This maybe does not look best in the eyes of the community.

I am not prescious about it but it does leave a bit of a bad taste to have to listen to guys who didnt play this league talk about it and the next expansion.

For Example Ghazzy and others were there all league and understand the new add ons much better.

Well there is my two cents.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info