Baeclast Podcast with Chris Wilson Next Week

Please replace Raiz and Nugi, i dont want to see or hear them. And they dont even play this game-changing expansion(3.17 i mean). I would prefer to see Cobe black mamba or capitanlance9 or Lightee(or some one else, PoE have many great gyus in community). I want to see podcast with real community members.
Last edited by JahWar on May 3, 2022, 12:18:23 AM
"
JahWar wrote:
with real community members.

You can't be serious. None of the paid actors represent the community anyways.

And please do enlighten us on how much time on PoE is required, or whatever games you are not allowed to be play, lest you be ejected for said "community"
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Realistically, this could be a 1-on-1 with Octavian and the broadcast team would lose 0 insight.

Raiz and Nugi still live in 2016 HC scene / racing scene, and didn't even play 3.17. Interviewing them about POE is like interviewing Michael Jordan about baseball. There are people who are more in touch.

It really looks, from the ladder, that most of the player base is now in SC and isn't into niche events like racing or super starvation try hard custom leagues.

Tarke always focuses on his pet issues, and he really only plays a narrow subset of builds so his game knowledge is kinda meh. What's he going to tell us? Self-cast is bad still? Thanks....................

Quin knowledge of POE is comparable to an ant's knowledge of differential calculus.

So really, Octavian is probably going to ask the 4-5 pointed, thought-provoking questions here.

If you are looking for exposure you may as well grant interviews to big variety streamers who sometimes play POE, like itmeJP or CohhCarnage. Instead of these Lost Ark micro-celebrities.
Last edited by Samir316 on May 3, 2022, 12:57:02 AM
It was fun reading through the comments, hahaha!
Still waiting for MTX preview
For real: Kanye, Kendrick, Jack Harlow are all way better than these people!

Wait, what are we doing here?
Funny thread. xD
My livestream - twitch.tv/davo1
Didn't really play last 2 leagues. Doubt i will this league. Nothing really changes. Extra content which the game doesn't need. Its already a clusterfuck... Rest is nerfs, bug fixes and placebo buffs.
well i tought raizqt was only playing lost ark but there is 7% poe since 3 fev

nugiyen played 3 days lol
Last edited by Mokurp on May 3, 2022, 3:31:36 AM
We need to watch ppl that are involved in poe NOW. Ziddy is ok, he know how and what to ask, but the others? Octavian is the only right choice here, why nugi and raiz? Whats the point. From my point of view, Ziz and mathil are must here.
Wow this is next lvl stuff a podcast with ppl that don't play the game. Or maybe they want to take some P2W aspects from their area of expertise aka LA.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info