Baeclast Podcast with Chris Wilson Next Week

I'm looking forward to this myself. I like hearing from Tarke, Octavian, ZiggyD, Raiz and Nugi on Baeclast and I like hearing from Chris. Two together is a bonus not a negative, for me personally. I don't need someone to "represent my views" (I'd rather hear theirs, as I know what mine are) and I don't care what other games people play or how often.
Last edited by Genstein on May 3, 2022, 2:17:51 PM
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
This is so ridiculous and toxic I dont know what to say. If you think that skipping a league, or playing LA or D2R means you are no longer part of the community and cannot participate, you are not only delusional, but also part of the reason the community is how it is.

I dont have time for this nonsense.

You the only smart person, i know. You dont care that this patch change some things and a lot of people test it for many hours. I just wonder why they cant talk with this people, because they put more effort in it? Thats wrong with it? Man you asked stupid question, im answered to you, and im "toxic" and "delusional",LOL. You know, you talk about yourself.
Last edited by JahWar on May 3, 2022, 2:41:08 PM
All of that made me think we will get some juicy announcements.
But people in the forum complaining about the hosts in community, like people need to play 100+ hours a week of PoE just to be allowed to talk about it. Remember when people complained that baeclast was too elitist and didn't represent the casuals?
"
morfeablack wrote:
Lost Ark players should do Lost ark podcasts!

Consider bringing in some replacements like:
Carn - melee state of game!
Ventrua or Paak - lot of positive gaming vibes from HC scene
Mathil - softcore builds gallore
Sirgog - chilled and comfy vibes
Catmaster - at the moment most active and best POE podcast as Baeclast has been in sleep for some time
Kitten/Pie/BK/Velyna - some girl voice to the boys show

As much as I don't after with the overall idea of kicking someone from the podcast because they stoped streaming the game for a while, I had to comment that last baeclast with BK and Ammy was great. So chill and fun, great change of dinimics.
And I for one would always want a comeback of baeted expectations crew. They had a really relatable perspective into the game. Miss It.
nice
"
Fart_Smucker wrote:
ziggy plays for two weeks at most and quits, tarke doesn't leave his house so he plays the game i guess and the other two couldn't wait to play lost ark. Would be cool if GGG took control of their own marketing all the time and came up with something different rather than people who sort of play the game.

EXACTLY.

Sure Ziggy is like GGG's pet at this point, but could we please have some relevant people that actually PLAY the game, and UNDERSTAND it, participate?

Tarke is great, Octavian hell yeah, Nugi sure.... still feels real cringe when any streamer just skips an entire league.
oh yeah
"
JahWar wrote:
Please replace Raiz and Nugi, i dont want to see or hear them. And they dont even play this game-changing expansion(3.17 i mean). I would prefer to see Cobe black mamba or capitanlance9 or Lightee(or some one else, PoE have many great gyus in community). I want to see podcast with real community members.

i will not see it, the cat voice just kills it for me.
I have nothing against the people that are suggested here in this thread. But most of them wouldn't be able to phrase a question in a way that a broad audience would be able to follow easily. It is harder than it looks and ziggy and tarke especially know what they are doing. We saw what it looks like when other community members try it and it wasn't pretty. (referring to the interviews during expedition)
"
Syhler187 wrote:
"
JahWar wrote:
Please replace Raiz and Nugi, i dont want to see or hear them. And they dont even play this game-changing expansion(3.17 i mean). I would prefer to see Cobe black mamba or capitanlance9 or Lightee(or some one else, PoE have many great gyus in community). I want to see podcast with real community members.

i will not see it, the cat voice just kills it for me.

I can fully understand your decision to skip. GGG always ask him to host, idk why.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info