Lost Ark experience was a total disaster...

"
SneakySanta wrote:
I can add alot more than the problem of bots.

- Clunky wooden gameplay.
- The skils feel strange
- The whole game feels like the japanese-s 15y old fapper paradise..

-The story feels absolutely lame and boring.
-The gameplay is boring too.

And thats just from 2-3 hours of gameplay.

The bots are actually the least of the lost ark problems.

The game is simply LOWER overall quality than POE.

You went to the game expecting to hate it, and you found you hated it.

What a surprise.

But a whole ton of people found otherwise, seeing how humongous its playerbase remains a month after launch.

And on a personal note, some of the stories in Lost Ark fall among the best stories I've ever seen in a video game.
People are welcome to enjoy any game they want, but for me it look's really bad.
We tested it extensively
"
YomiSyn wrote:
"
yamface wrote:
They adjust the honing chances each major release. theres a reason why 90% of the ppl you see stop at exactly 1340 lmao

What constitutes major release? Legion Raids? What timeframe would Western version be looking at to get such changes roughly? How would the cycle of what LA players are currently facing, be it the 10% or 90% actually be any different?

yes legion raid. but there is a chance that i_no is actually right because western lost ark is managed by a different company. worst case scenario is the guys at 1340 just use the mats they been hoarding or use the gold they were farming to get back to 1370. either way it doesnt matter, not to mention there were leaked patch notes on the honing adjustments so its somewhere in the near future, i wouldnt expect these to go out later than south vern.

theres basically no risk right now to camp at 1340 because of above since gold grows on trees in t3
"
yamface wrote:
"
YomiSyn wrote:
"
yamface wrote:
They adjust the honing chances each major release. theres a reason why 90% of the ppl you see stop at exactly 1340 lmao

What constitutes major release? Legion Raids? What timeframe would Western version be looking at to get such changes roughly? How would the cycle of what LA players are currently facing, be it the 10% or 90% actually be any different?

yes legion raid. but there is a chance that i_no is actually right because western lost ark is managed by a different company. worst case scenario is the guys at 1340 just use the mats they been hoarding or use the gold they were farming to get back to 1370. either way it doesnt matter, not to mention there were leaked patch notes on the honing adjustments so its somewhere in the near future, i wouldnt expect these to go out later than south vern.

theres basically no risk right now to camp at 1340 because of above since gold grows on trees in t3

Was hoping you would touch upon the average experience and how it may change or not as I think its pretty obvious to anyone who tried LA a decent amount that you two are mainly focusing on very endgame stuff.

If I understand correctly the new boss and its rewards require:

Phase 1 - Item Level 1370
Phase 2 - Item Level 1385
Phase 3 - Item Level 1400

These are so far away from T1-2 for the average player atm and both honing and legion raid changes not implemented yet. So with the knowledge majority player base is lagging behind badly, new content already Hard locked by higher ilvl will be released tomo.

Since Gold grows on trees in T3 content and bots are running rampant, its not unreasonable to say that inflation or hyper inflation has/will set in and your average Joe left to pick flowers or play side games?

The catch up mechanisms to be implemented are to get players to T3 content because their stats showed in other regions this was the best retention rate with River calling T1-2 content bad.

With roughly 500k concurrent loss in a month and current numbers plagued and skewed by 24/7 online bots its no wonder they would want to rush players there. However none of it is present yet so pretty irrelevant for the current experience.
"
YomiSyn wrote:
So with the knowledge majority player base is lagging behind badly, new content already Hard locked by higher ilvl will be released tomo.

This was one of the problems RU/KR has (had? they changed contend schedule from what ive heard) and its how the company squeezes the cash out of low spenders.

They release new content so fast that casual low spenders are starting to feel left out from the so called actual content. They get FOMO and swipe

Imagine if in WoW you could not go into a next expansion if you have not done all the raids in a previous one. And got at least pre-bis from all of them while at it.

People went to Lost Ark and expected an ARPGMMO. Instead its Genshin Multiplayer.

Thats literally Lost Ark for you
Last edited by Teplokot on Mar 10, 2022, 1:54:33 AM
"
Apathy1 wrote:
"
yamface wrote:
"
Apathy1 wrote:
POE IS A GAMBLING SIMULATORRRRRRRRRR compared to lost fucking ark POE is a fucking saint HAHA

did you actually just say this LOL

there are more % people in t3 than there are people doing red maps in poe LMAO. like what did ggg say were ppl doing red maps again, wasnt it something like 1%

please. its easier to go 1370 in lost ark than getting a mirror or crafting mirror tier gear in poe

What the fuck is this?

LMAO You DON'T need mirror gear you don't need anything the games been easier AS IT'S EVER BEEN. You think you need those for some unknown reason to beat the content when it's the easiest it's ever been.

Hell you probably haven't hit 1370 LMAO to even say that hahahaha

Look it SSF gamers Alkaiser Ziz any normal poe streamer SSF shit it's not trading it's just playing the game; It's the EASIEST It's ever been right now and you think you need mirror gear to do shit? It's like saying you need t3 gear to do Tytalos dude.

I can dissect every argument you have in LA simply because I have every more experience then pretty much probably all of you whether it be flipping gold as I'm doing right now or simply swipe which I can.

Every single source of experience of LA I have it compared to me please.

See I can be elitist in LA hardcore elitist for that matter and I'm telling you this game is fucking dogshit vs POE and this is my main game right now due to my friends I'm fucking playing 12-15 hours up in this game WHILE I do Elden Ring.

mate you cannot argue against poe being rng simulator even fun is rng in this game some times calm down please mate take care of your heart
Genshins designed better primarily due to theft but freemium bullshit worse primarily due to being mobile.

LA has a problem with player expectations caused by slamming so much random shit together, the casuals majority experience with the game is so faceroll it can't really be described any other way yet they will suddenly hit a wall where they are expected to play but have had no medium by which to learn how to do so.

All character progress is then gated primarily by time but also by money for the accessories/engraving related tat and the player than has the choice

Chaos gates, content so easy a simple keyboard macro would complete it and guardians content that people suck at, go afk, bot, take 20 minutes, nobody does any dps because they were never encouraged to.

Its all over the show. It feels weird to play a game where the higher i progress the easier it gets, not via ilvl that's obvious but as soon as you hit players who've put effort in the games much easier, then you hit T3 and the guardians suddenly have the right hp and its easier still.

be fun to see where this minecart takes us.
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Mar 10, 2022, 3:19:39 AM
"
mate you cannot argue against poe being rng simulator even fun is rng in this game some times calm down please mate take care of your heart

You think me failing 10 in a row is fun? Really? This is the most predatory game I've possibly ever played and I'm a fucking master at it whether it be flipping swipe which I haven't done but I could ez as 1 2 3 be like shround who spend 4 grand or even Rich who spend 18 grand.

The amount of fails and RNG in this game is unreal IT WANTS you to spend money the temptation is there so so much be like yo +15 cmon lets go LETS fucking go.

Tap fail x 10
Aw fuck my mats are gone what do I do what doooo I DOOOO CREDITTTTTTT CARD SWIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I can go on and on this fucking mine cart is filled with dookie and coal why the fuck am I here friends? something to do? who knows.

Less then 1% of the population can't even do argos do you know why because it's not worth going 1340 to 1370 in fact do you know the estimated cost of it via math depending on the server of course?

300k to 600k and you know the best part hahahaha that's not 100% that's just an estimation.

Lets look it t1 and t2 players
Honing fails and you think that's fun naw not for a normal player average player.

Oh the essays I could write oh so many so so many.

But hey whoever the fuck is still playing LA including me how long will it last before I crack and go yeah I'm not doing this anymore.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Mar 10, 2022, 4:02:25 AM
"
Apathy1 wrote:
"

You think me failing 10 in a row is fun? Really? This is the most predatory game I've possibly ever played and I'm a fucking master at it whether it be flipping swipe which I haven't done but I could ez as 1 2 3 be like shround who spend 4 grand or even Rich who spend 18 grand.

The amount of fails and RNG in this game is unreal IT WANTS you to spend money the temptation is there so so much be like yo +15 cmon lets go LETS fucking go.

Tap fail x 10
Aw fuck my mats are gone what do I do what doooo I DOOOO CREDITTTTTTT CARD SWIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I can go on and on this fucking mine cart is filled with dookie and coal why the fuck am I here friends? something to do? who knows.

Less then 1% of the population can't even do argos do you know why because it's not worth going 1340 to 1370 in fact do you know the estimated cost of it via math depending on the server of course?

300k to 600k and you know the best part hahahaha that's not 100% that's just an estimation.

Lets look it t1 and t2 players
Honing fails and you think that's fun naw not for a normal player average player.

Oh the essays I could write oh so many so so many.

But hey whoever the fuck is still playing LA including me how long will it last before I crack and go yeah I'm not doing this anymore.

path of exile is rng simulator too! :D
"
SneakySanta wrote:
Started it and it was filled with bots all around me and everyone was spamming chinese p2w sites for coins or whatever.

The entire city square was filled with bots called asgdasghqghqwg3245 and variations.

Jesus.. Glad i didnt donated before i tried it..

I heard stories, but the reallity is abysmal.

POE might have flaws ,but Lost Ark is lost indeed...

If you think PoE does not have bots you are delusional.Not only they got bots but they let them on purpose to run so the economy is healthy when you want to buy alterations or other currency.

Lost Ark is an MMO because you dont have friends to play with it does not mean its bad.
Personally we got a huge Guild with alt guilds on a discord server and we have a lot of fun at the end of the day.

Thats the main purpose of all games is to have fun.

Guess what is not fun anymore. Path of Exile and the decisions they made the last 2 years for the direction of the game. After playing Lost Ark i dont even want to look at this game anymore it has nothing to offer for me to have fun.

Last edited by quodlike on Mar 10, 2022, 6:39:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info