Lost Ark experience was a total disaster...

"
Apathy1 wrote:
POE IS A GAMBLING SIMULATORRRRRRRRRR compared to lost fucking ark POE is a fucking saint HAHA

did you actually just say this LOL

there are more % people in t3 than there are people doing red maps in poe LMAO. like what did ggg say were ppl doing red maps again, wasnt it something like 1%

please. its easier to go 1370 in lost ark than getting a mirror or crafting mirror tier gear in poe
"
yamface wrote:
"
Apathy1 wrote:
POE IS A GAMBLING SIMULATORRRRRRRRRR compared to lost fucking ark POE is a fucking saint HAHA

did you actually just say this LOL

there are more % people in t3 than there are people doing red maps in poe LMAO. like what did ggg say were ppl doing red maps again, wasnt it something like 1%

please. its easier to go 1370 in lost ark than getting a mirror or crafting mirror tier gear in poe

What the fuck is this?

LMAO You DON'T need mirror gear you don't need anything the games been easier AS IT'S EVER BEEN. You think you need those for some unknown reason to beat the content when it's the easiest it's ever been.

Hell you probably haven't hit 1370 LMAO to even say that hahahaha

Look it SSF gamers Alkaiser Ziz any normal poe streamer SSF shit it's not trading it's just playing the game; It's the EASIEST It's ever been right now and you think you need mirror gear to do shit? It's like saying you need t3 gear to do Tytalos dude.

I can dissect every argument you have in LA simply because I have every more experience then pretty much probably all of you whether it be flipping gold as I'm doing right now or simply swipe which I can.

Every single source of experience of LA I have it compared to me please.

See I can be elitist in LA hardcore elitist for that matter and I'm telling you this game is fucking dogshit vs POE and this is my main game right now due to my friends I'm fucking playing 12-15 hours up in this game WHILE I do Elden Ring.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Mar 9, 2022, 2:11:18 PM
"
SneakySanta wrote:
"
MECHanokl wrote:
"
SneakySanta wrote:
Started it and it was filled with bots all around me and everyone was spamming chinese p2w sites for coins or whatever.

So like PoE right? PoE is infested with bots hardcore, and all kinds of ones, but the most common ones we meet are trade flipper bots that make afk currency for their owners. There is a very high chance most "people" you trade currency with in PoE are bots. Most "people" I traded currency with were bots for sure.

And RMT sites? When I googled PoE store (I wanted to check out prices of certain cosmetics), the first result I got was a google sponsored ad for a PoE RMT site.

Lost Ark (at the very least the EU/NA version) has a bot problem, that is absolutely true. However, a PoE player complaining about a bot\RMT problem in a different game is the pot calling the kettle black.

DO NOT even compare those.
The automated responses for currency and fragment trades arent farming bots like in the chinese simulators.
[...]

Double standard? a bot is a bot. Poe currency flipping bots are running, and ruining, the economy these days. This weekend there were like 2 or 3 RMT advertising bot in the global chat too.

So, literally, what the fck are you talking about when you say PoE doesn't have a bot problem?

Last edited by Silverpelt on Mar 9, 2022, 2:15:03 PM
Friends don't let friends play shit games.

And life is WAY too fucking short to put up with a game you don't like just because you don't want to be a nigella no friends getting wrecked by giant cats.

Just. Sayin'.

As for the much-touted 'game killing' idea, I like to imagine a better universe where Elden Ring and everything it represents (eg buy to play with no strings attached, giant world, minimalist UI and less-is-more lore, v strong replayabilty) utterly obliterates everything Lost Ark represents (eg f2p/GAAS designed to hook metagame junkies, bog-standard Korean MMO with quest treadmill and crappy writing, style over substance). OTOH I guess LA works on PC so there's that. Hahaha. I guess a well-optimised PC ER is part of that better universe.

Naturally there is room for both games and more (there may even be room for PoE in there somewhere, if other games would stop killing it so often), but if more people chose one-and-done games like ER and fewer supported games-as-service like LA, maybe we'd see a long overdue shift away from games as a thin veneer for wallet drip and back to games as something to be simply bought, played and enjoyed, first and foremost. From a gamer's perspective, how could that not be appealing?

5 pages...
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Mar 9, 2022, 2:40:15 PM
"
Apathy1 wrote:
Look it SSF gamers Alkaiser Ziz any normal poe streamer SSF shit it's not trading it's just playing the game; It's the EASIEST It's ever been right now and you think you need mirror gear to do shit? It's like saying you need t3 gear to do Tytalos dude.

I can dissect every argument you have in LA simply because I have every more experience then pretty much probably all of you whether it be flipping gold as I'm doing right now or simply swipe which I can.

theres nothing alk or ziz did that i didnt do, other than gauntlet. i know what happens in poe

talking about mirrors and such is the same as talking about 1370. theres nothing going on at 1370 aside from hardmode dungeons. its completely pointless. and again, if the game goes just like the way it did in korea, russia, and japan... the honing chances are going to get buffed when legion comes out.
YEP

The people who complained about POE % focus and thought LA was going to be casual friendly were in for a big shock.

Or not if they accepted paying up to keep up, getting stuck in the perpetual cycle of left behind then boosted through catch up mechanisms and left behind again or picking flowers in story modes. New boss is out soon, 90% still stuck in T1-T2 probably. The ritual is complete.

1 MILLION BOT ACCOUNTS on the wall,

1 MILLION BOT ACCOUNTS!

Take one down

Pass it around,

1 MILLION 200k BOT ACCOUNTS on the wall!

:)

Last edited by YomiSyn on Mar 9, 2022, 2:35:36 PM
"
yamface wrote:
"
Apathy1 wrote:

theres nothing alk or ziz did that i didnt do, other than gauntlet. i know what happens in poe

talking about mirrors and such is the same as talking about 1370. theres nothing going on at 1370 aside from hardmode dungeons. its completely pointless. and again, if the game goes just like the way it did in korea, russia, and japan... the honing chances are going to get buffed when legion comes out.

You're hopium too hard dude

way too hard

LMAO

Yeah keep prog'ing with a 15% chance 6 fails 7 fails while I be flipping go on oh wait I don't even think you hit 1370 have you yeah probably not.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I can add alot more than the problem of bots.

- Clunky wooden gameplay.
- The skils feel strange
- The whole game feels like the japanese-s 15y old fapper paradise..

-The story feels absolutely lame and boring.
-The gameplay is boring too.

And thats just from 2-3 hours of gameplay..

The bots are actually the least of the lost ark problems.

The game is simply LOWER overall quality than POE.
"
Apathy1 wrote:
You're hopium too hard dude

way too hard

LMAO

Yeah keep prog'ing with a 15% chance 6 fails 7 fails while I be flipping go on oh wait I don't even think you hit 1370 have you yeah probably not.

haha this isnt copium my dude, i played in korea before na release. they adjust the honing chances each major release. theres a reason why 90% of the ppl you see stop at exactly 1340 lmao
"
yamface wrote:
They adjust the honing chances each major release. theres a reason why 90% of the ppl you see stop at exactly 1340 lmao

What constitutes major release? Legion Raids? What timeframe would Western version be looking at to get such changes roughly? How would the cycle of what LA players are currently facing, be it the 10% or 90% actually be any different?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info