Lost Ark experience was a total disaster...

"
Xyel wrote:
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
That's basically the problem, they should have let you waive ilvl requirements with a premade within certain values - it also has a momentum problem where you have to climb a cliff gear wise and once you hit a very specific value you get 70% more power for free before climbing again.

That would just moves the cliff to 70 % of the value, and tbh, it's not a big problem, given the difference will be gone in a day or two, and it's also an extremely specific situation.

And also, it's kind of weird to complain about rng progression on PoE forums, which is the emperor of rng progression - 1 mirror shard drop is worth a lot of pretty hard farming. One great hit with awakener's orb can easily make a ton more of a difference.

Or, the best of them all, mageblood from gwennen.

Nah they should have tapered the cliff entirely and just given a bit more player freedom

PoE doesn't have rng progression until the last tiny part of power unless your like HC SSF, I could roll a new character and be 90 + very acceptably geared in 10 hours, happily doing endgame in 15.

My next 15 hours in Ark will probably net me +1 on all my pieces maybe 2.

Like yes PoE is a slot machine game but if you think its actually close you need to get better at making currency, play better builds or accept you don't need a mageblood for anything :p
1 MILLION BOT ACCOUNTS

Purged in the first wave only for them to come straight back again.

Think of everything it affects.

1 MILLION BOT ACCOUNTS

Yikes!

*These bots also have the ability to TELEPORT and PHASE through objects maybe even more. Easy Anticheat lmao.

Last edited by YomiSyn on Mar 9, 2022, 1:06:12 PM
i like how the best argument people can come up with to shit on lost ark is a problem that is even worse in poe

poe may not have as many raw number of bot accounts but thats because poe is a dead game compared to lost ark. once you get out of the first continent, the bots are nowhere to be seen.. because unlike poe, lost ark actually bans the bots
"
yamface wrote:
i like how the best argument people can come up with to shit on lost ark is a problem that is even worse in poe

poe may not have as many raw number of bot accounts but thats because poe is a dead game compared to lost ark. once you get out of the first continent, the bots are nowhere to be seen.. because unlike poe, lost ark actually bans the bots

The fuck is this LOL yeah they do but 100000 more show up how often are you playing? Going elitist mode up in here

Sup with it

This games garbage compared to poe I only play it because friends are playing it

ANYONE who says lost ark > poe HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA that's funny af honestly holy shit

So much fucking flaws so so many yet most of you play praise this like you think poe is a fucking gambling simulator? HAHAHAHHA I pity new people playing LA I truly do oh how I regret playing this if it wasn't my friends I'd play poe again sure.

LA defenders LOL probably don't even have a fucking swipe so you're there doing like 10+ fails praying to RNG again and again and again

OH I CAN'T SWIPE?
OH LET ME WAIT FOR A DAY A WEEK TO GET ANOTHER UPGRADE

EEEEEEE
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Mar 9, 2022, 1:12:35 PM
"
Apathy1 wrote:
The fuck is this LOL yeah they do but 100000 more show up how often are you playing? Going elitist mode up in here

and then they get banned again

the devs said the average bot lasts only 10 minutes before they get banned, they aint doing shit other than annoy people in the very first town

also

if you have 2 1370s, you paid to get them there lol
You think a new player is going to enjoy the game failing and failing and failing and failing there fucking upgrades?

3 times?
4 times?
5 times?
SIX times?

There's no fucking pity in t3 LMAO yeah keep going keep failing ALL that hard work is gone and you're going to wait

AGAIN
and again
and again

Where you have no prog so what do you do?

Simple you make like 10 alts to funnel and you're STILL going to fail upgrading THAT'S THE BEST PART and some of you enjoy this? SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIET I thought I was insane

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

btw I didn't pay shit I flipped the gold early just as I do here this isn't any different both games have an economy.

Beliving a dev is like believing GGG btw yeah good luck with that.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Mar 9, 2022, 1:22:47 PM
star/moon breaths are basically free if you know how to do map rotas
honing books cost some gold but again if you know how to do map rotas its not really a problem

that 40% honing chance to get +15 is actually a 70% once they figure it out

also, as of now in t3 theres no point to go past 1340. thats basically where i parked my character and the honing chances arent bad at all. the legion raid comes out in a couple weeks and the honing chances are 99% going to be buffed anyway.
OH NO HONING UPDATE? See the news? Not a single honing update yeah screw everyone else who can't swipe right just FUCK THEM!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's even better

flip flip flip

oh new raid? 1370????????? oh wait IT ISN'T WORTH DOING THAT LMAO you wanna do the new raid? You better fucking swipe

Hell most people are probably still stuck in t2 t1s struggling to get the fuck out of that place

Don't fucking praise this game I know better then most of you holy fucking shit POE players have it easy compared to this you should be grateful oh and btw uh that honing update? That's probably not going to be a year or even months yeah have fun sitting there doing chores hoping to get an upgrade at 15% LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Mar 9, 2022, 1:33:32 PM
"
yamface wrote:
and then they get banned again

the devs said the average bot lasts only 10 minutes before they get banned, they aint doing shit other than annoy people in the very first town

Context

Bots last 10 mins in LA WHEN Reported by a player.

Players were asked to report bots but with the ability to teleport, move faster then any mount and phase through objects its hard to report them all and the amount of bots is like swatting at flies. Of course once you do the companies job for them the bots simply continue their Account generation as if you didnt do anything.

You play in T3 content and lived in a bubble there. 90% failed T1-2 content if they even got there from the story.
Yo as soon as that uh news was announced what the fuck do you think I'm doing? Selling mats

LMAO and EVERY whale is just shredding this it's great while people are still in t1 t2 low t3s failing the honing with breathes tailoring.

HAHA ah man what a shit game thankfully I'm the perfect friend who won't abandon them holy fuck mad

POE IS A GAMBLING SIMULATORRRRRRRRRR compared to lost fucking ark POE is a fucking saint HAHA
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Mar 9, 2022, 1:46:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info