One year of COVID, a reflection.

"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Are you lying to the owners?

They don't ask, and I don't tell.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
You're not supposed to be going in places without being fully vaccinated. Are you lying to the owners?

where do you live where this is the case?
and how can anyone demand you take an experimental, unapproved medical treatment?

i also have gotten away with not wearing a mask not a single time since all of this nonsense has started, because it isn't actually "mandatory" anywhere.
stores which have changed their store policy to circumvent exemptions, essentially illegally (in my country), i choose not to shop at, nor will i ever go and spend money in those establishments ever again.

if anyone asks what my exemption is, i ask if they have herpes. they reply its none of my business, and i agree, then go on my way.
Last edited by xMustard on Jun 11, 2021, 9:08:22 PM
Well, I hope you dangerous folks get arrested soon.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

I broke no local, or state laws. What would they even arrest me for? Besides, the police are defunded, and wouldn't have the resources to arrest hardly anyone for this, even if it was a crime.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jun 11, 2021, 11:26:39 PM
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
You're not supposed to be going in places without being fully vaccinated. Are you lying to the owners?

Is that an actual thing? Because it makes literally no sense at all. If it is that's fucking insane, it would mean people are heavily damaging their bodies with a vaccine that doesn't even work.
people existing as per normal is now dangerous

the level of paranoia in the world is actually insane

of course my initial post was deleted. if you had spinach stuck in your teeth i couldn't tell you about it because that would make you feel embarrassed and thats against the rules!
Last edited by xMustard on Jun 12, 2021, 11:26:38 AM
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

This post is accusatory and hostile. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
CanHazName wrote:

Is that an actual thing? Because it makes literally no sense at all. If it is that's fucking insane, it would mean people are heavily damaging their bodies with a vaccine that doesn't even work.

Vaccines work. The highlight is when injections were ramped up in BC. About two weeks later the decline in cases began
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Vaccines work. The highlight is when injections were ramped up in BC. About two weeks later the decline in cases began

i thought correlation didn't mean causation?
im sure there are absolutely zero other factors which could have played into a decline/rise in numbers, right? like how its fluctuated numerous times before a vaccine. nah nah nah, clearly the only thing that determines the exalt/chaos ratio are russian BOTS.

you need SLIGHTLY more evidence then that to suggest "vaccines work". unfortunately for you and anyone else that tries to convince me otherwise, i've done extensive research on most vaccines and history for approx 17 years. yes, years.

my conclusion is that i will always refuse to inject an unknown concoction of substances including foreign biologicals into my body, but i acknowledge your choice to do so.

is this the same BC you're talking about, which have shut down their provincial border and put up covid checkpoints to stop canadian citizens, questioning them to determine if their travel is "essential" as defined by unelected public health employees?
We did what we had to do to keep our country safe while cases were raging in the US. Border protections will remain for a while, but people participating in the vaccine effort are helping the cause.

Vaccines work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info