One year of COVID, a reflection.

I really don't know about vaccines and stuff but one thing is certain... gum swapping is still out of the question! Now before all you weirdos out there get any funny ideas, I must clarify at this point in time, that that was not a typo. When I wrote gum I meant gum, duh! You know, as in chewing gum 'n' all that. Watch this video very carefully!
Ἀρχή Σοφίας ἡ τῶν ὀνομάτων ἐπίσκεψις -Ἀντισθένης ἁπλοκύων
Apperently there is no pandemic when it comes to checks and controls.
Got one of those very important people today, diving through the paperapocalypse for 4 hours straight just to be allowed to do business.

Acted as expectet, like the world doesn´t turn without him not realising that he´s got one of those jobs that wouldn´t exist if it weren´t for automation requiring less manuallabor jobs.

God i hate papershovers.
Obviously you´r not allowed to say no to such visits to stop the spread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Mar 24, 2021, 8:28:30 PM
Got my first shot yesterday. AstraZeneca. Jab itself was harmless but oh boy do I feel like shit today. Guessing reduced immune system means it hits harder and faster but it's a tiny price to pay to feel safe in public again. Tiny.

I got really lucky too. Local med centres are only getting 50 to 100 doses a week. Managed to book a few days ago. Checked today: nothing open until June. It was largely never a problem here but mostly because we are isolated as a country. Still, we keep getting pocket outbreaks resulting in local community lockdowns. The latest is up north where a LOT of rich fucks live, and at least a few Hollywood A Listers are there ATM due to movie production being moved here until certain other countries get their shit sorted.

Anyway yeah. I knew it was gonna suck for me personally but absolutely no regrets.

https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
hello, just to answer your topic: i think its safe to say that everyone had a difficult time in this past year and still. i tried to stay positive so many times and tried out new things and tried to take advantage of it but its very hard cause sometimes you just want to get out with your people and have fun.

i hope its over soon.
Getting my first one tomorrow, @WJC, hope you are well recovered after that first one.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Still an indeterminate number of weeks to go before I'm even allowed to book a vaccination...
yep
Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt. ~Sun Tzu
Last edited by KoolaidMinistries on Jul 2, 2021, 3:18:24 PM
injecting foreign biologicals into your blood stream. funny what we consider healthy now-a-days
"
xMustard wrote:
injecting foreign biologicals into your blood stream. funny what we consider healthy now-a-days

"now-a-days"

Yeah, it's almost like vaccination doesn't have a few hundreds of years of history, and has never made a visibly positive impact on mankind.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Al_GGG on May 13, 2021, 8:04:24 PM
Well, there will be better days for sure, but I'm mostly afraid of what covid provoked all around the world on top of the health part.

Hf :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info