what the fuck is cyberpunk

I'll observe my save file right up until I finish the game. If it doesn't surpass 8 MB that means its only possible to get it this big if you hoard too much. So reducing the size of the storage could be a fix.
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Dec 22, 2020, 2:04:11 AM
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
If it doesn't surpass 8 MB that means its only possible to get it this big if you hoard too much.

Or if you don't do too much crafting.

I haven't had much time to play the game yet so my saves are still way smaller than 8Mb. I'm hoping that by the time I get that far through the game, they'll have fixed the problem.

"
xMustard wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohARQ9kUCa4

this guy talks quite a bit specifically bout the save file size, what influences it etc.

Thanks for that link!

It's a pretty darn illuminating video, especially the part about the "Save Game bug" thread on CDPR's forums and the Community rep that responded...

To sum: The game is not designed to be played a lot.

W.T.F. ??

How insulting is the concept of someone explaining that "you're playing the game too much and it wasn't designed to be played that way" when an "open world roleplaying game" literally craps the bed if you attempt to experience it, fully?

"
awesome999 wrote:
"
Morkonan wrote:
"
awesome999 wrote:
...Obviously I don't believe you would think it is their feeling that matter. ..

I believe a person's feelings "matter" no matter who they are.

Evasive with quotation and that is a non-answer. Looking at the subsequence text, it tell me you don't value their opinions and think they stink.

That was a direct response that was very clear and comprehensible without equivocation of any sort whatsoever.

Attempting to reinterpret it to suit your argument is disingenuous.

"
You do realise western countries ban content from China or Russia in similar way. There is censorship on youtube, facebook and Twitter. There is sexually content censorship on japanese video games. The essence of promoting what we support and suppressing what we don't.

You do not understand the difference between a privately held company exercising the private freedoms of its owners and shareholders and a Nation imposing censorship. These are different things. You are equating them as being the same, which blatantly demonstrates a lack of understanding of the principal issue.

As I stated, I am not against "all" forms of censorship, particularly in certain media where impressionable children could be exposed to things they are not emotionally or intellectually prepared to deal with. I also believe that individuals have a "right" to not be offended, but only if the occasion of the offense is somehow "mandatory," as in being forced to drive by a giant billboard featuring an angry phallus...

Here endeth the argument. I'm not going to get baited any further into arguing about the legitimacy of political entities and their actions. You can, of course, continue posting in that regard - It is your "Right" as far as I'm concerned. But, if you are banned by GGG in the PoE forums for violating their Terms of Service, that is also their Right as a... somewhat privately owned company.

They have a Right to police the content on the platform that they own.
I dont know why, but I like this theme with cyberpunk, I don't mean the game, but the aesthetic of it. Sometimes sitting in my property in Latvia here I like to watch overview of cyberpunk on youtube and listen to other opinion
Last edited by brix2382 on Dec 24, 2020, 5:16:07 AM
"
Morkonan wrote:

That was a direct response that was very clear and comprehensible without equivocation of any sort whatsoever.

Attempting to reinterpret it to suit your argument is disingenuous.

I am more convinced you don't meant what you say by your following statement.

"

You do not understand the difference between a privately held company exercising the private freedoms of its owners and shareholders and a Nation imposing censorship. These are different things. You are equating them as being the same, which blatantly demonstrates a lack of understanding of the principal issue.

As I stated, I am not against "all" forms of censorship, particularly in certain media where impressionable children could be exposed to things they are not emotionally or intellectually prepared to deal with. I also believe that individuals have a "right" to not be offended, but only if the occasion of the offense is somehow "mandatory," as in being forced to drive by a giant billboard featuring an angry phallus...

Here endeth the argument. I'm not going to get baited any further into arguing about the legitimacy of political entities and their actions. You can, of course, continue posting in that regard - It is your "Right" as far as I'm concerned. But, if you are banned by GGG in the PoE forums for violating their Terms of Service, that is also their Right as a... somewhat privately owned company.

They have a Right to police the content on the platform that they own.

You don't seem to believe CD Projekt Red would change their policies due to anonymous chinese gamers.

Thank for your insincere concern. There is a huge difference between GENUINE CONCERN for others and FALSE CONCERN. I am most likely wouldn't be ban of course, at worst they can put me on probation. It is clearly not a bait but a taunt. It is suppose to annoy and provoke someone.
more like cyberspunk lmao gottem
Typical. This place really is no better than C*i*a.

Edit: For context, there was some actual substantive stuff here before. Guess what happened to it. Someone please post a pic of the cats in Night City - at least that might survive on here...
Last edited by Exile009 on Dec 23, 2020, 1:49:46 PM
This is for everyone who complains that there is too much darn dialogue

haha love it when games are self aware like this
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Dec 23, 2020, 11:07:43 AM
i've been binge watching bug compilation videos for CP and they're just so hilarious.
another thing that was fun was to watch Cyberpunk 2077 vs GTA V/RDR2/others (even GTA san andreas from 2004)

unfortunately the comparisons are so pathetic i cannot stand to watch them anymore.
yikes.
Why you have to be such a hater? It is one thing to be disappointed but you seem to go above and beyond for some reason.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info