[3.12] Spark / Crackling Lance Inquisitor - New Player Friendly Guide - League Starter

"
Wichurin wrote:
What ascendancies should i take? I cant check them in pob cuz it doesnt work.

1. Sanctuary
2. Pious Path
3. Righteous Providence
4. Inevitable Judgement
how's the single target damage of this build? im looking for a good bosskiller second char and this looks fun
"
Scary3074 wrote:
"
Benzoboy_ye wrote:
How do you have enough mana for discipline/zelotry/herald of ice? i can only use 2 of them at any time

I use Herald of Ice and Discipline when clearing and change to Zealotry when doing act bosses.

Eventually you’ll be able to get Enlighten and use all 3.

do you switch off both herald of ice and discipline for zealotry?
"
eLbotz wrote:
"
Scary3074 wrote:
"
Benzoboy_ye wrote:
How do you have enough mana for discipline/zelotry/herald of ice? i can only use 2 of them at any time

I use Herald of Ice and Discipline when clearing and change to Zealotry when doing act bosses.

Eventually you’ll be able to get Enlighten and use all 3.

do you switch off both herald of ice and discipline for zealotry?

My bad — I switch between discipline and zealotry. I leave Herald of Ice up unless I find myself not having enough mana regen / leech.
"
burdd wrote:
how's the single target damage of this build? im looking for a good bosskiller second char and this looks fun

I’m not very far along so I can’t really tell how deep endgame will be yet. But I am liking a lot of parts to CL so far!
I rolled Inquisitor/crack lance and just hit maps. Got to admit, not 100% sold on spell echo, it makes me feel like I'm glued to the ground. But def still experimenting with links!

Sigil of power has been fun to play with, have it's aoe up about 100% so it covers a ton of ground. Also using a wave of conviction totem, but again not sure if optimal!

Jury is out for me, but crack lance doesn't feel quite as bad as some have made it out to be... really want to pump up cast speed and see how it feels.
"
brochata wrote:
I rolled Inquisitor/crack lance and just hit maps. Got to admit, not 100% sold on spell echo, it makes me feel like I'm glued to the ground. But def still experimenting with links!

Sigil of power has been fun to play with, have it's aoe up about 100% so it covers a ton of ground. Also using a wave of conviction totem, but again not sure if optimal!

Jury is out for me, but crack lance doesn't feel quite as bad as some have made it out to be... really want to pump up cast speed and see how it feels.

What did you put in instead of Spell Echo??
Any specific staffs people are running for this build? I picked up The Stormheart staff but I'm not sure if this was a good call or not:

"
brochata wrote:

Spell Echo grants faster casting speed as part of its ability, so while it keeps you in place it also speeds up your cast. And if the stars align you hit your target with laser mode recast. But yes, I am also trying to speed my casting.
"
eLbotz wrote:
Any specific staffs people are running for this build? I picked up The Stormheart staff but I'm not sure if this was a good call or not:

That’s better than what I have right now.

I will eventually move to Duskdawn when I have the $$.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info