[3.12] Spark / Crackling Lance Inquisitor - New Player Friendly Guide - League Starter

"
molotovjr wrote:
Hi, i'm looking at your build 'cause I was hoping to try for the first time a real Spark build, but I don't get any current PoB or raw code.

Yeah Pastebin is deleting all PoB dumps that it receives, so nothing is saved or able to be saved there. There currently is not a solution to fix this.

If I could attach a .txt file to this post I would, but that also is not something we can do. I *might* register a new google account and put stuff like that on the shared drive.
Is it possible to increase your max intensity to 5 with legacy cluster jewel that has +1 intensity in standard? For those who don't know there is a legacy notable skill named "Intensity" that gives 10% aoe dmg and +1 to max intensity.
"
lidowxx wrote:
Is it possible to increase your max intensity to 5 with legacy cluster jewel that has +1 intensity in standard? For those who don't know there is a legacy notable skill named "Intensity" that gives 10% aoe dmg and +1 to max intensity.

I don't play standard so I am not sure if this will work or not. That would be cool if it did, though!
Hi! Can this build run without the call of the brotherhood ring? If so what could I use instead? It could take me a while to get the 1 exalt asking price of the call of the brotherhood ring.
Last edited by Xetremer on Nov 5, 2020, 7:52:41 AM
"
Xetremer wrote:
Hi! Can this build run without the call of the brotherhood ring? If so what could I use instead? It could take me a while to get the 1 exalt asking price of the call of the brotherhood ring.

The CotB has always been a key piece of gear. Having said that, this was one of my first pieces of gear I picked up because it was so important. With how this build uses cold damage as an additional layer, I would not recommend skipping it.

This is not normally such an expensive piece of gear, but the build shares this piece with the very popular "Aura Stacker" build, which has inflated the price 4 times or more.

It's worth it to save up for one.
Can i farm simulacrum or t15 blight maps with this build?
I find myself going back to the storm brand/spark setup as it fits my playstyle a lot better. But CL has its place with certain maps and Heist where sometimes the long range style of CL plays more favorably.
Brings some videos of the build.
Last edited by tchan5158 on Nov 20, 2020, 9:00:29 AM
hi
dude can you show me some gameplay video of this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info