[3.12] Spark / Crackling Lance Inquisitor - New Player Friendly Guide - League Starter

"
SakTapNinja wrote:
Getting an error when importing in PoB too for the experimental and current version of build as well as the one in the comments, I've checked for updates already, any ideas?

do you use pob or pob community fork?
"
SakTapNinja wrote:
Getting an error when importing in PoB too for the experimental and current version of build as well as the one in the comments, I've checked for updates already, any ideas?

I don't know why but I have to remove the s from the "https" everytime I want to copy a pob build. Maybe that helps?
"
bodryibomj wrote:
"
SakTapNinja wrote:

do you use pob or pob community fork?

Oh dang. Yes I am on the community fork. That’s strange.
Watching this as my possible Heist Build.
The pastebin doesnt work, can you try linking a working build for the crackling lance? Im trying to figure out one myself but would be interested in seeing yours as well. Would be appreciated :)
"
Nico89 wrote:
The pastebin doesnt work, can you try linking a working build for the crackling lance? Im trying to figure out one myself but would be interested in seeing yours as well. Would be appreciated :)

I looked into this and it appears to be the difference between PoB and PoB Community Fork. I have the build on the community fork right now. If you want to see it right now, I'd use the community fork.

I am working on getting it on normal PoB as well.
"
SakTapNinja wrote:

I looked at this more and it is the community fork that is causing the problem. You can either get it and look at the tree now or wait for me to figure out how to get it moved to normal PoB. =)
"
Kargastan wrote:
"
SakTapNinja wrote:

I don't know why but I have to remove the s from the "https" everytime I want to copy a pob build. Maybe that helps?

It looks like the issue is between PoB and PoB community fork. PoB hasn't updated the passive tree yet (Glancing Blows moved) so the community fork is the best bet to see 3.12.
How is this build for bossing?
"
JorDag wrote:
How is this build for bossing?

The weakness in spark builds has always been single target damage. With that said, if you are used to killing end game bosses in the first 3 seconds of a fight, this may be a tough build for you. The Act bosses aren't too bad at all, especially if you know the fight (animations before hits, invulnerable periods, etc.).

My hope is that Crackling Lance fills the void in the point target problem. I honestly just don't know yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info