[3.12] Spark / Crackling Lance Inquisitor - New Player Friendly Guide - League Starter

Edited. I know everything :D
Last edited by supergruchalysy1 on Sep 19, 2020, 9:20:10 AM
Starting this league as a CL Inquisitor, looks like a fun skill.

Thanks for the guide!

EDIT: in the experimental PoB, do you swap Crackling Lance with Spark in the item gems, or do you use it separately with other support gems?
Last edited by Janitsu on Sep 19, 2020, 11:32:30 AM
I honestly just used glacial hammer until I was able to buy CL. Didn't like how random Spark was.
"
Janitsu wrote:

Thanks for the guide!

EDIT: in the experimental PoB, do you swap Crackling Lance with Spark in the item gems, or do you use it separately with other support gems?

I use Spark and CL to compliment each other. Spark does a better job of clearing IMO, especially after you can cast it 360. CL does better at cleaning up / bossing. I constantly switch between the two as my main spell depending on pack type / size.

So far I’ve only had CL on a 4-link. My current links are:
Crackling Lance - added cold damage - arcane surge - spell echo.

It appears that intensify support does not grant 3 additional charges (meaning CL has a max charge of 3 and not 6) so there’s no need to link that, unless it’s bugged.

What I need to try but haven’t it putting intensify on Spark to see if I can generate another 3 charges. It might just be a good change to spark anyway.
When leveling, which auras were you running? I keep running out of mana :/
How do you have enough mana for discipline/zelotry/herald of ice? i can only use 2 of them at any time
"
Scary3074 wrote:
"
Janitsu wrote:

Thanks for the guide!

I use Spark and CL to compliment each other. Spark does a better job of clearing IMO, especially after you can cast it 360. CL does better at cleaning up / bossing. I constantly switch between the two as my main spell depending on pack type / size.

So far I’ve only had CL on a 4-link. My current links are:
Crackling Lance - added cold damage - arcane surge - spell echo.

It appears that intensify support does not grant 3 additional charges (meaning CL has a max charge of 3 and not 6) so there’s no need to link that, unless it’s bugged.

What I need to try but haven’t it putting intensify on Spark to see if I can generate another 3 charges. It might just be a good change to spark anyway.

Thanks for the answer! Do you mind sharing your current PoB just so I could look into it a bit and figure things out for myself?
What ascendancies should i take? I cant check them in pob cuz it doesnt work.
"
Benzoboy_ye wrote:
How do you have enough mana for discipline/zelotry/herald of ice? i can only use 2 of them at any time

I use Herald of Ice and Discipline when clearing and change to Zealotry when doing act bosses.

Eventually you’ll be able to get Enlighten and use all 3.
"
Benzoboy_ye wrote:

I use Herald of Ice and Discipline when clearing and change to Zealotry when doing act bosses.

Eventually you’ll be able to get Enlighten and use all 3.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info