Corona virus

^

The United States is on the verge of a total shelter in place, which, how the fuck that will be managed, I have no idea.

California and Pennsylvania already have issued this effective later today.

The amount of chaos this is going to cause cannot be understood.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"

Take these two facts and combine them: what about the parents who are currently forced to send their kids to school but are also very vulnerable to Covid-19? How long is it until their darling little disease vectors stealthily bring it home, infect a very high risk Mum or Dad or Grandpa or Grandma? How exactly is this not a major consideration?

It is the problem of high risk group not low risk group, don't mix them up. Vulnerable adults need to take more necessary precautions, not the other way around. Keep vulnerable adults from being infected rather than take unnecessary steps that adversely affect those who are not.

W, thank you to your friend Neal for his selfless act. What an amazing opportunity! Also, thank you for the excellent information.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
awesome999 wrote:
"

Take these two facts and combine them: what about the parents who are currently forced to send their kids to school but are also very vulnerable to Covid-19? How long is it until their darling little disease vectors stealthily bring it home, infect a very high risk Mum or Dad or Grandpa or Grandma? How exactly is this not a major consideration?

It is the problem of high risk group not low risk group, don't mix them up. Vulnerable adults need to take more necessary precautions, not the other way around. Keep vulnerable adults from being infected rather than take unnecessary steps that adversely affect those who are not.

This is the dumbest infectious disease related opinion I've seen in awhile.

Good work.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
awesome999 wrote:
"

This is the dumbest infectious disease related opinion I've seen in awhile.

Good work.

Low risk doesn't mean you wouldn't be infected though.
"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
So any important people died yet? I know a whole bunch were diagnosed, never heard of any deaths though.

Just heard that John Travolta was diagnosed with Covid-19

oh no, sorry correction. He only has Saturday Night Fever.

Wish there was a way to upvote posts
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
So any important people died yet? I know a whole bunch were diagnosed, never heard of any deaths though.

Just heard that John Travolta was diagnosed with Covid-19

oh no, sorry correction. He only has Saturday Night Fever.

Wish there was a way to upvote posts

I can't claim credit for that, we do need more coronavirus jokes though as terrible as that one was.
"
RandallPOE wrote:
we do need more coronavirus jokes though

Do we though?

I never found Cancer / AIDS / Ebola or similar 9/11 jokes very funny.

I'm with you about needing some levity, but maybe on the nose Coronavirus jokes are not the way to go for now.

- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Mar 20, 2020, 1:09:52 PM
Gotta love uneducated people who are like fuck the quarantine, fuck the police, fuck states of emergency, I can do whatever I want! Then they keep pointing at China because, see, the virus is not that dangerous...while completely missing the point that China managed to tackle it exactly by using the same measures they hate so much. Gotta love the irony.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
RandallPOE wrote:
we do need more coronavirus jokes though

Do we though?

I never found Cancer / AIDS / Ebola or similar 9/11 jokes very funny.

I'm with you about needing some levity, but maybe on the nose Coronavirus jokes are not the way to go for now.

Meh, you don't like em', don't read em'. I for one welcome more Corona-chan memes - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OiU7yca598fVBivVD0FosiaJrHQzuF4r

Yes, even of the gallows humor variety.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info