Corona virus

Here's the thing gamer couples will never think to tell you: it is CRUCIAL that you have enough devices/consoles not only to share but to play separately. Because no true gamer likes sharing or taking turns. We tolerate it if the game is good enough, but at heart, eventually we like to just have a serious monogamous engagement with that game itself.

This is obviously why gamer+non-gamer is about as likely as addict+non-addict. When they say 'the family that plays together, stays together', what they really mean is 'the family that *sometimes* plays together, *sometimes* stays together'.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
[Removed by Support]

Smile! Laughter is the best medicine! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Al_GGG on Mar 23, 2020, 8:26:14 AM
Encouraging humour with a post that starts with a [Removed by Support]...oh, that's not a good look. LOL.
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
"
Encouraging humour with a post that starts with a [Removed by Support]...oh, that's not a good look. LOL.

He knows what he is doing.

Last edited by awesome999 on Mar 23, 2020, 8:43:37 AM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
Ok, for the record, I consider myself a Corona Virus "truther".

Just a little bit of backstory. I actually got the virus, and recovered from it with extremely mild symptoms. I didn't realize this until yesterday when I gave some blood to a clinic (I was paid, I'm not donating shit). They said I had antibodies for the coronavirus in my system. They asked me if I had been sick, and I was like uh, not really? I had a mild case of a runny nose, and maybe my throat was a little sore for one day, but that's it. This is common cold symptoms!

Yeah I'm sure that happened. Might be believe coming from people without your sort of posting history.
"
Russia to use mobile phones to track people
Russian Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin gave the authorities five days to develop a system to track people who have come into contact with anyone with coronavirus by using mobile phone geolocation data.

Under the new system, people would be sent information if they came into contact with someone who was infected and the same information would be passed on to special regional headquarters set up to fight the pandemic.

The Kremlin said the measure was legal and part of measures Russia is taking to try to halt spread of the virus.

Hmmm why would Russia need this if they have it all under control
"
awesome999 wrote:
"

Heh. No different from what some folks in this thread have been doing on overdrive, including some not so oblique references to the same medium yellow-red guy that cartoon mentioned. Nah, somebody reported that, because as a famous sage of this very forum once told us:

"
You know as well as I do that devs don't even look at this thread unless it's reported.

Carry on. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
awesome999 wrote:
"

Yeah, that's what others have thought. Wonder when they'll be back.

But enough of this muckraking.

__

I'm trying hard not to feel a little satisfaction over the spat of infections resulting from the beach photo I posted earlier. It's...really hard. That part of Sydney is notorious for backpackers who typically don't have much sense of hygiene or personal space, so I guess it was inevitable.

A national audit of our critical care capacity seems to be calling for a halt on elective surgery. Uh...duh.

"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
Ok, for the record, I consider myself a Corona Virus "truther".

Just a little bit of backstory. I actually got the virus, and recovered from it with extremely mild symptoms. I didn't realize this until yesterday when I gave some blood to a clinic (I was paid, I'm not donating shit). They said I had antibodies for the coronavirus in my system. They asked me if I had been sick, and I was like uh, not really? I had a mild case of a runny nose, and maybe my throat was a little sore for one day, but that's it. This is common cold symptoms!

Yeah I'm sure that happened. Might be believe coming from people without your sort of posting history.
It's also fascinating that he was tested using a method that is still experimental and isn't being done outside of research labs and controlled environments. But somehow he was able to go in to a clinic to donate blood and magically get tested this way. Yep, seems legit. What a special guy.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
If you haven't worked out some recent additions to this thread, with laundry lists of prior engagements of full-on antagonistic trolling, are full of shit by now, you haven't been paying attention.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info