Raise Spectre

well how should say this... did u guys nerf rise spectre or some bug have occur over all the patch it have gone tru..

1)what i notice is before when i rise a rare mob it will inherit all of its power such as
moving faster,attack faster,life regen or whatever stat they have before they die but now
when i rise spectre they only inherit some if their skill like LMP and and ES(not sure about
this now coz my spectre still dying if they have es im sure they will regen and harder to
die if u really nerf it please show in what patch u nerf it because i admit i didnt read all
patch note and even if i read i still can forget about it) to make it worse sometime even if
i try to rise some rare mob with LMP what rise is a defect copy of it with lame 1 projectile

2)some spectre can only use skill 1 time only (i just try this never intend to make those lame
mob as my spectre i try to rise 1 of those necro but they only rise zombie 1 time and never
rise skeleton i run clarity aura so even if they run out of mana the aura will eventually
fill it again so its impossible to say it run out of mana and never summon again and summon
skel and rise zombie is spell for em not give birth like the queen) ghost cant birth but he
can use spell right

plese don't nerf this gem anymore its already bad with it reduce damage,life and whatever + its low IQ AI compare to the original that can chase u till death and if u did nerf it can u tell me on what patch so i can go and read the patch note again
Well, as long as I play PoE spectres were always raised just with the creatures basic abilities (the skills/effects white ones have), never with rarity augmentations.

And...
Could finally one dev PLEASE make a statement to the here very often mentioned meta problems and proposed solutions concerning this? Or is this hushing up the final result?

Thanks ahead
Last edited by Seelenernter on Jun 15, 2013, 4:31:56 AM
"
Seelenernter wrote:
Well, as long as I play PoE spectres were always raised just with the creatures basic abilities (the skills/effects white ones have), never with rarity augmentations.

And...
Could finally one dev PLEASE make a statement to the here very often mentioned meta problems and proposed solutions concerning this? Or is this hushing up the final result?

Thanks ahead

i don't know but i swear it really summon with its ability before its dead except the little minion part(as dev say ghost cant give birth) but the queen i summon at City of Sarn and market place do inherit it ability including fast moving and LMP(basic queen ain't worth summoning it so damn slow and only shot 1 slow fire projectile) and lastly yea i can say raise spectre and raise zombie AI really suck only summon skeleton AI is good
Last edited by xByakuei on Jun 16, 2013, 4:10:27 PM
Is it possible to select which specter to 'release', that is to overwrite with a new spectre? If not, why not?:)

I hate losing one of my sentinels, accidentally raising a crappy mob and then not being able to replace that mob with a better one, as it will overwrite my second sentinel.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Another question, how that this skill interact with remote mine? Do spectres get 30% more damage?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Yes it works. With alle minion passives it makes itself felt. The downside is the hassle when raising. As it pics the corpse randomly clearing the area with other spells like raise zombie is a must.
Big question about specter , cant found the answer .

Do they get the bonus from burning dmg nodes in the tree ? like if my flame sentinel crit , would it do more burning damage or it would now matter ?

what about the area node ?

what about gear spell % and aoe increase and burning increase ?

all i can think is no to all but i might be wrong

another question

how the ILVL of specter move when i more between area , map ?

thx
Last edited by TeresaMino on Jul 8, 2013, 11:28:38 PM
"
TeresaMino wrote:
Big question about specter , cant found the answer .

Do they get the bonus from burning dmg nodes in the tree ? like if my flame sentinel crit , would it do more burning damage or it would now matter ?

what about the area node ?

what about gear spell % and aoe increase and burning increase ?

all i can think is no to all but i might be wrong

another question

how the ILVL of specter move when i more between area , map ?

thx

In turn:

No, no, no, no, no and no.

The only passive nodes that affect your minions are those that specifically cite them. Your bonuses from gear do not transfer to your spectres.

If you move to a higher level area, your spectres do not upscale: they remain the level they had when you raised them. However, if you move to a lower level area, your spectre will downscale to that lower level (and will go back up in level--up to its base level when raised--once you return to higher level zones).

In turn:

No, no, no, no, no and no.

The only passive nodes that affect your minions are those that specifically cite them. Your bonuses from gear do not transfer to your spectres.

If you move to a higher level area, your spectres do not upscale: they remain the level they had when you raised them. However, if you move to a lower level area, your spectre will downscale to that lower level (and will go back up in level--up to its base level when raised--once you return to higher level zones).[/quote]

thx a lot for this usefull information !
"
dessloc wrote:
and will go back up in level--up to its base level when raised--once you return to higher level zones.

incorrect here- they don't rescale back up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info