Raise Spectre

Spectres feel great at the moment from a build power stand point.

BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix the mechanism of using them.

I currently have to deal with 5 minute breaks between maps where I spam desecrate looking for my main spectres. This is egregious.

THEN while that chore is just a pain, there's the support spectres. I'm perfectly fine losing my Divs if ***I*** let them die in a map, but just losing them due to this terrible UI makes me want to uninstall immediately.

Suggestion: Why can't we have a UI with all our spectres in it, and just click on the ones we want to summon. Then if my Perfect Warlord dies, you can just remove the tag from my character and he's gone from the resummon UI.

It would also really be nice if there was an UI for animate guardian, if just to be able to see the stats and gear on it.
Your spectres will disappear if you enter a PVP arena. Is this the expected behaviour or should it be reported as a bug?
how do i shot web
Spectres currently add too much visual clutter to the screen. They're massive, glowing, and their projectiles are too.

At the very least, they should be shrunk a little. Most of the time, I can't even see my character.

If there was skin to make them less noticeable, I'd probably buy it. However, any solution that doesn't involve spending money would be extremely well received by me and my friends who run minion builds.
3.25 - 98 Necro - Ranged Animate Weapon into Arakali Fang.
All? non-Uber content done.
Using Support spectres (chieftan, warlord, warrior, spider matriarch, spectral leader)

Itemized Spectre's are worst mechanics in entire PoE. There's nothing in the game as bad as implementation of Itemized Spectres.

They get deleted by:
* you drop attributes in either Hideout or Kingsmarch and something disables your +levels, +spectre anoint, +spectre chest... puf, Gone - Forever (kingsmarch deletes them, but not regular ones).
* you swap gear ^^ same as attributes
* you put catalyst on amulet ^^ same as swap (+1 anoint*)
* you mistakenly press RAISE 1 to many times and didn't remember summon order - GONE.
* you'r trigger wand procs while summoning, sice you forgot about that one and explodes them into best Offering ever (in hideout)
* you forget to remove Raise Specre from bar, as you are stressed so much about doing any of previous mistakes
* you don't have spectre-safe-weapon-swap? guess what - deleted.

Only safe way to touch anything on character is to travel to story city area (eg, Lionseye).

Best league ever, but not for anyone using spectres. The stress induced by random crap deleting them is just not worth it. You learn to 'manage it'. And then something corpse explodes a boss corpse into your spectres that just got convoked to your location.
As bonus, you just spent whole day looking for corpse in giga juiced t16 ritual maps with full scarab treatment - and got everything else but what you need. And then something stupid deletes it.

PS. Ranged Animate comes in as close second worst thing I ever saw in PoE and remember it. Somehow I managed to create the most nerve wrecking build this league (abandoned AnimateW for Spiders to keep at least part of my saniity).

PoE2 treatement when ;) (save itemized/all spetres into Eihhar book or something)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info