Raise Spectre

"
grepman wrote:
"
dessloc wrote:
and will go back up in level--up to its base level when raised--once you return to higher level zones.

incorrect here- they don't rescale back up.

I just raised 3 tentacle miscreations from Lunaris 2 Merciless, took them to Act 1 Normal Terraces and Ledge, then back to Act 3 Merciless Lunaris 2. During this second trip to Lunaris 2, they killed Kole and cleaned out several more rooms in a ~3 minute play session. Seems pretty unlikely that level 2 TMs would have been able to do that.
"
dessloc wrote:
However, if you move to a lower level area, your spectre will downscale to that lower level (and will go back up in level--up to its base level when raised--once you return to higher level zones).

Is this a feature or a bug? Cause it sucks going to cruel to get some minions then going to normal to do some full clear runs only to lose the minions I just risked my life to get to lvl 5 mobs.
"
DeToX07 wrote:
"
dessloc wrote:
However, if you move to a lower level area, your spectre will downscale to that lower level (and will go back up in level--up to its base level when raised--once you return to higher level zones).

Is this a feature or a bug? Cause it sucks going to cruel to get some minions then going to normal to do some full clear runs only to lose the minions I just risked my life to get to lvl 5 mobs.

It's intended. It's an anti-boosting mechanic, meant to prevent a low level summoner from raising a high level mob killed by a friend and then cruising through the lower level content. Whether it is the best/most desirable way to accomplish this is a debatable subject to say the very least.
"
dessloc wrote:
"
DeToX07 wrote:
"
dessloc wrote:

It's intended. It's an anti-boosting mechanic, meant to prevent a low level summoner from raising a high level mob killed by a friend and then cruising through the lower level content. Whether it is the best/most desirable way to accomplish this is a debatable subject to say the very least.

I can understand that, but a high level would still have to rush someone through all the content before they can go back and abuse the system anyway. I guess at the moment it's the best option, just sucks.
new to summoner....

is using remote mine an absolute must if we are going with a heavy MF gear set up
Last edited by train20 on Aug 10, 2013, 3:00:39 PM
"
train20 wrote:
new to summoner....
is using remote mine an absolute must if we are going with a heavy MF gear set up
no, but its a very nice damage boost.
Raise Spectre + Added Lightning Damage does not seem to add lightning damage to the spells of the minion, is this an oversight or intended?

i whould imagine added cold/chaos damage wont work for caster minions either.
"

Your IIQ and IIR is added to the minion's support gems values to calculate drops.

I'd like to confirm sth, so:

1. Minions take advantage from support gems attached to it for example IIQ and IIR.
2. Minions take advantage from my char's items bonus to IQ and IR.
3. Minions don't take advantage frome my char's items other bonus except shield if I got Necromantic Aegis.

It's really important for me. My summoner which has a lot of IIR items, which I was buying on last few months. I was reading thic topic and I've just though that I'm using this IIR stuff with life risking (2 x andvarius etc.) and after buying items with no real effect. Wiki calm me down but please - let me be sure.
"
kawrr wrote:
"

Your IIQ and IIR is added to the minion's support gems values to calculate drops.

I'd like to confirm sth, so:

1. Minions take advantage from support gems attached to it for example IIQ and IIR.
2. Minions take advantage from my char's items bonus to IQ and IR.
3. Minions don't take advantage frome my char's items other bonus except shield if I got Necromantic Aegis.

It's really important for me. My summoner which has a lot of IIR items, which I was buying on last few months. I was reading thic topic and I've just though that I'm using this IIR stuff with life risking (2 x andvarius etc.) and after buying items with no real effect. Wiki calm me down but please - let me be sure.
how #1 and 2 work is that minion is the skill and supports are connected to it and thus part of. then when they kill, they use your item find mods plus thier own. this is because thier kills belong to you.
#3 is correct because that is strictly how it is, they don't have the equip but you do.
So, any news of spectres being able to be saved or something? Been said time and time again, but having to hope certain mobs are in certain areas just to use a skill is pretty sad. As a dev said before, they are ghosts, let us trap the souls instead of just borrowing them, lore friendly idea.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info