GGG input and communication

So many posts with concerns about PvP. Not a SINGLE response from GGG. Thanks for showing us you really give no shits GGG. Thanks for nothing. Literally.

Broken promises. Shit communication. All this over a course of more than a year. Extremely unprofessional. I know you guys are reading this. I know you will brush this off as nothing. And you should feel ashamed. Ashamed because your own players are more concerned about the health of this game than its own developers.
"
So many posts with concerns about PvP. Not a SINGLE response from GGG. Thanks for showing us you really give no shits GGG. Thanks for nothing. Literally.

Broken promises. Shit communication. All this over a course of more than a year. Extremely unprofessional. I know you guys are reading this. I know you will brush this off as nothing. And you should feel ashamed. Ashamed because your own players are more concerned about the health of this game than its own developers.

Actually over on poearena ive been posting snippets of my conversation with Chris_GGG. He requested i add him on skype after organising a pvp season. He cannot dedicate a full team on pvp but, what i do is i take every1s feedback on poearena, and anything that rly sticks out and that players overwhelmingly agree on, i pass it on to Chris. This means every so often, we may see one or two pvp improvments here and there. Im essentially a filter for him, only passing on vital points like the popular issues on conversion trap & spectator mode.

Stay positive!
IGN: @GreenDude
Last edited by GreenDude on Jun 18, 2014, 11:24:58 PM
Thanks for sharing that with me. I guess I kind of just let the frustration get to me, and just blew up. I've been looking for opportunities to provide my own feedback, but sometimes it all just seems pretty useless. Sometimes I can just look at the PvP Feedback thread and wonder if any of it is having any sort of effect. This place just seems so barren. That certainly is good news though.
Last edited by AleronDescends on Jun 18, 2014, 9:13:56 PM
"
Not a SINGLE response from GGG.

Sorry...

Juggling a lot of balls right now.
Code warrior
The people in this forum section are upset with GGG for the most part. Are you trying to start a riot with this reply lol.
IGN: @GreenDude
Last edited by GreenDude on Jun 23, 2014, 3:25:20 AM
"
Rhys wrote:
"

Sorry...

once again, they showed how professional they are
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
"
tempallo wrote:
"
Rhys wrote:
"

Sorry...

Cry a river mate.
"
tempallo wrote:
"
Rhys wrote:
"

Sorry...

Yes how unprofessional of them to maintain a free game for you. How fucking unprofessional.
Jeez..
"
jeppesu wrote:
"
tempallo wrote:
"
Rhys wrote:

Sorry...

Yes how unprofessional of them to maintain a free game for you. How fucking unprofessional.
Jeez..

ya dude so free, its like they make 0 Profit. More games should be like that.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"
Thanks for nothing. Literally

Yea, we're all deeply sorry that they develomented a functional Action RPG game over the course of 8 years while maintaining it within the realms of the Free to Play model. And we're deeply sorry that GGG yet have the guts to focus more on the PvE aspect of the game, taking up - and listen to - community ideas, releasing huge patches with a shitstrom of content, fucking run charity promotions (ʰᵒʷ ᵈᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉʸ ʰᵉᶫᵖ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ᶦᶰ ᶰᵉᵉᵈ, ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒᶰᵉʸ ᶜᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᵇᵉ ˢᵖᵉᶰᵗ ᵒᶰ ᴾᵛᴾ!) and maintaining the game free for everyone instead of focus on what it's all about, PVP OOH!

It's 2014 and GGG still doesn't know where ALL of their effort and time should be spent, I feel for you. Thanks for nothing GGG...

Also AleronDescends:
[Removed by Support]
DEEPS MEEPS REEPS
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Jun 24, 2014, 12:08:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info