Maven !

get cb immunity and use the shock effect pantheon and a mildly tanky character can tank die beam.

If you want to play the game with no hp and no defense all your problems are your own.

sirus will dance when hes in the circle mechanic letting you know which on it is. also if you use withering step or maybe some other effects too, the correct one will be green.

According to you, should all bosses in this game be completed without dodging mechanics by a zhp tornado shot build with capped res and 3k life being the only defense?
I think what u call an "offscreen instakill" is just Sirus dashing to a location while the beams are on.
It's a mechanic where u have to keep track of him and follow his dashes. I know it's not easy at first, but if u focus on Sirus, he will turn his body in the direction he's dashing to, just before he does. So u will know where he goes and follow, which makes dodging the beam way easier. Like I said, most of the stuff in this fight has some counterplay to it.
"
Sadaukar wrote:
I think what u call an "offscreen instakill" is just Sirus dashing to a location while the beams are on.
It's a mechanic where u have to keep track of him and follow his dashes. I know it's not easy at first, but if u focus on Sirus, he will turn his body in the direction he's dashing to, just before he does. So u will know where he goes and follow, which makes dodging the beam way easier. Like I said, most of the stuff in this fight has some counterplay to it.

What? No I'm literally saying that after dying I go back into the arena, start walking around the storms and he does his moving die beam from 3 continents away and kills me. I can't even see where he is, I just die.
I think if you want to complain about this fight, its the reentry to the arena. sometimes youre sitting a full minute waiting on storms to quit blocking you.

Fwiw the bug that keeps killing alkaizer is hilarious. keep that in the game.
"
Toforto wrote:
"
Sadaukar wrote:

What? No I'm literally saying that after dying I go back into the arena, start walking around the storms and he does his moving die beam from 3 continents away and kills me. I can't even see where he is, I just die.

Ok well, seems I'm lucky that I never witnessed that one yet. I know it exists, but u make it seem like it's everytime in every fight. Hence I thought u're talking about the regular mechanic.
"
Lonnie455Rich wrote:
get cb immunity and use the shock effect pantheon and a mildly tanky character can tank die beam.

If you want to play the game with no hp and no defense all your problems are your own.

sirus will dance when hes in the circle mechanic letting you know which on it is. also if you use withering step or maybe some other effects too, the correct one will be green.

According to you, should all bosses in this game be completed without dodging mechanics by a zhp tornado shot build with capped res and 3k life being the only defense?

No, the problems clearly aren't my own if other people with tankier characters also complain. Good luck trying to see sirus "dance" among all the clones while you're running around trying to flamedash at the last second before he does the beam in that chaotic fight lol, easier said than done. Also withering step is cringe, like the most cringe skill gem in the game imo. I wouldn't touch that thing even if a build guide tells me to, the fact that it just wastes a charge from your flamedash AND stops its cooldown is insane to me. What am I supposed to do then, just walk around the arena? Yeah that's gonna go real well with the 50 meteors and ground degens. And I'm not saying all bosses should be killable by characters like that, I'm saying unfair "gotcha" mechanics have no place in this game.
"
Sadaukar wrote:
"
Toforto wrote:
"
Sadaukar wrote:

Ok well, seems I'm lucky that I never witnessed that one yet. I know it exists, but u make it seem like it's everytime in every fight. Hence I thought u're talking about the regular mechanic.

It probably happens in at least 40-50% of my sirus fights whenever I die. It just wastes my portals(and sometimes exp) for no reason.
"
Toforto wrote:
"
Lonnie455Rich wrote:

No, the problems clearly aren't my own if other people with tankier characters also complain. Good luck trying to see sirus "dance" among all the clones while you're running around trying to flamedash at the last second before he does the beam in that chaotic fight lol, easier said than done. Also withering step is cringe, like the most cringe skill gem in the game imo. I wouldn't touch that thing even if a build guide tells me to, the fact that it just wastes a charge from your flamedash AND stops its cooldown is insane to me. What am I supposed to do then, just walk around the arena? Yeah that's gonna go real well with the 50 meteors and ground degens. And I'm not saying all bosses should be killable by characters like that, I'm saying unfair "gotcha" mechanics have no place in this game.

I wouldn't boss with withering step on a build that couldnt use leap slam. Also i dont use flame dash unless i have no other choice of gap closing. Frostblink is 100x better.

I'm merely pointing out that there are ways to outplay mechanics. Perhaps you dont know of them. Kind of like some people don't know on shaper and uber elder you can drop the puddles in corners of the arena and the puddle will spawn off the arena and have no effect.

You're upset about a lot of things and its clear you just have no interest in trying to get better at the fights or building around them. Just don't do them then, if you hate the fight and are in trade league just trade the keys.

Keep in mind though, many people that aren't even good at the game (me) have cleared these bosses 100s of times in hc and hcssf.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOigCPf_TTE

The best video that exists showcasing sirus fight from subtractem, every single mechanic he does and after you see how all the mechs work you realize how easy sirus is to do.

Before I saw this video I thought sirus was a slop, a bunch of aoe abilities, beam that came from nowhere and one shot me, sirus tons of time in the air without coming down,...After seeing it, killed him without dying once.
Last edited by Satan on Feb 10, 1692, 10:00:00 PM
Last edited by FearZGamer on Sep 7, 2024, 4:20:00 PM
"
Keep in mind though, many people that aren't even good at the game (me) have cleared these bosses 100s of times in hc and hcssf.

I'm so impressed. Anyway, who would think to use frostblink when it's a lower level gem that the game suggests is worse than flamedash since you get it at lvl4 while flamedash is at lvl10 and has 3 charges? That's not intuitive at all. Also the dropping shaper balls in the corners is literally exploiting a game bug lol, pretty sure the devs didn't program that intentionally. And I don't do these fights often, I just slap in some uber boss keys from the t17s I've done into my map device or run a conqueror rotation for the invitation for fun from time to time to see if I get a big drop or awakener's orb or something. But I guess that kind of fun is too much to expect to have huh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info