Maven !

"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Ok let me get this straight: you play a zero defence build that gets oneshot by basically any significant attack, and somehow the game is at fault for you getting oneshot? I have made a 30mill DPS shockwave totem hiero before which has only become tankier with the changes to Endurance Charges which has no problem running those T17 maps and bosses. Making a balanced character leaves room for error, which your build doesn't. So if you can't take a hit, then it is up to your ability as a player to play your character properly or... you die.

This is the first time I hear of this "bug", but maybe you can put this to rest and record some gameplay to clear this up. I can't really take you at your word

I'm not touching these bosses and I'm way too lazy to record it. It happens because it phases instantly or something, and if "just be tanky to ignore all mechanics" is the solution to everything in this game I'm not doing that. And no, this bug is literally unfair because she's supposed to spawn the add not do 3 attacks in a row, if I die to that it isn't dependent on any skill it's just the game bugging out.
It's not a bug. It's how a lot of bosses with phases work. See Atziri, Izaro, Brine King and others for reference.
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
It's not a bug. It's how a lot of bosses with phases work. See Atziri, Izaro, Brine King and others for reference.

??????????????????????????????????

No, she is literally supposed to start summoning the random beidat demon or whatever, NOT use multiple attacks that are used during the normal fight. What?? Those bosses you listed are completely different, brine king has scripted attacks while its invulnerable, lycia isn't supposed to do aoe explosions or launch at you or move the spears after being at the phase hp, she is supposed to spawn the mob and start doing the circle waves lol
"
Toforto wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

You mean, she is chasing you around the arena and dashing while casting aoe maze?

Yes just any of the attacks she normally does in the fight, except its after already being at the hp to phase and she is immune and the boss hp bar is gone.

You mean she isn't instantly phasing to next stage, when you want to skip her mechanics with overdps? That's not a bug.
Or do you mean she is chasing you around the arena when aoe maze and beidat are active?
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
No that's literally how the game works. I strongly recommend doing any tier of lab with your current character and see how that plays out.

Also, that's an obnoxious amount of question marks. Leave some for the rest of us please..
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
Toforto wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

You mean, she is chasing you around the arena and dashing while casting aoe maze?

Yes just any of the attacks she normally does in the fight, except its after already being at the hp to phase and she is immune and the boss hp bar is gone.

You mean she isn't instantly phasing to next stage, when you want to skip her mechanics with overdps? That's not a bug.
Or do you mean she is chasing you around the arena when aoe maze and beidat are active?

That is a bug, don't make it sound like having a lot of dps is somehow a malicious thing lol, stop trying to twist my words or this conversation. I ain't responding anymore.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
No that's literally how the game works. I strongly recommend doing any tier of lab with your current character and see how that plays out.

Also, that's an obnoxious amount of question marks. Leave some for the rest of us please..

Yeah with Lab it's because you need to wait for the 2nd "thing" of his mechanic to spawn usually, that's why he does attacks while still being targetable and attackable. Lycia literally becomes untargetable and immune and still does them when the phase is supposed to happen instead. Again 2 completely different things that have nothing to do with eachother.
That is your assumption without knowing the inner workings of the game. Just admit you simply assume it is a bug. You cannot know this.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
That is your assumption without knowing the inner workings of the game. Just admit you simply assume it is a bug. You cannot know this.

Lol I ain't admitting anything, I know I'm right. It is a bug, I know exactly why Izaro works the way he does and it has nothing to do with this t17 boss. And it LITERALLY happened to both me and someone else who plays the same build, so that's 2 people that can confirm it from first-hand experience lol
Last edited by Toforto on Sep 9, 2024, 8:13:42 AM
"
Toforto wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

That is a bug, don't make it sound like having a lot of dps is somehow a malicious thing lol, stop trying to twist my words or this conversation. I ain't responding anymore.

Why not? because you're wrong and it isn't a bug? You want to skip boss attack/interrupt attacks so it would phase instantly with huge dps, because otherwise it could do its attacks and kill you, thus why you claim it is bugged? Nah. But if you really think that boss performing attacks before phasing is a bug, go to proper forum section - but it would be more useful to get familiar with boss mechanics than rely purely on skipping parts of the fight.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info