Power Rune should be more common

If you are having trouble getting power runes ... and its like week 5?

Yikes.
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
"
Mashgesture wrote:

Yikes.

you realize its complete rng right?

yikes indeed.

also i dont even care anymore. someone else bumped the thread not me.
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Sep 6, 2024, 4:39:20 PM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Mashgesture wrote:

Yikes.

you realize its complete rng right?

yikes indeed.

also i dont even care anymore. someone else bumped the thread not me.

You realize ... most loot in this game is complete rng right?
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
"
Mashgesture wrote:

Yikes.

I didn't get my 15th power rune until yesterday or the other day i forget. It takes a while if you're not trading for them.
"
Lonnie455Rich wrote:
"
Mashgesture wrote:

Yikes.

I didn't get my 15th power rune until yesterday or the other day i forget. It takes a while if you're not trading for them.

Welp, games not balanced around ssf playstyle. And thats a lot of them, more than I got
15 runes in ssf just proves the point that they are not that rare considering that the guy got enough to finish challenges 5 times after 5 weeks while some others somehow struggle with just 3.
That is almost 1 power rune every two days if you account like one week of getting the town all up and going.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Sep 6, 2024, 10:17:21 PM

Got only two.

No mirror things.
"
Mashgesture wrote:

Yikes.

This comment presents like you're legitimately shocked that anyone could be hurting for these.

they're like 5 div a pop just how much currency are you rolling in to say these things?

"
Pashid wrote:
15 runes in ssf just proves the point that they are not that rare considering that the guy got enough to finish challenges 5 times after 5 weeks while some others somehow struggle with just 3.
That is almost 1 power rune every two days if you account like one week of getting the town all up and going.

One person getting lucky doesn't prove much, I get my metrics from a much wider number of sources and they're saying its too rare, the hardest worker i know has only found 3 this league.

So maybe a really dedicated player would get plenty for their challenge but what about experiencing the mechanic? Lol

just feels like 1% fanservice, just look at that possessed wand modifier and then the fishing rod -_- its all a joke but im sure its great on stream.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Sep 7, 2024, 2:55:03 AM
"

One person getting lucky doesn't prove much

It's in fact not just one person as the market is full of those runes for a very dirt cheap price.
They are not as rare as people make them cause else they would be insanely expensive lol
Cause you've guessed it they are less rng than you think at a certain shipping level.

"
1% fanservice, just look at that possessed wand modifier and then the fishing rod -_- its all a joke.

More like accessible to everyone who wants to use them and even you could get them if you wanted to. Sure it's not handed out on a golden plate and via instant gratification like some wish but it's not entirely impossible for the average self claimed "casual" either. The "1%" strawman arguments are getting old and you know it.

The possessed wand craft is not even the most craziest out of the list as there's some crazier stuff on the list in terms of pure player power but even those are accessible for everyone.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Sep 7, 2024, 2:57:47 AM
"
Pashid wrote:
"

One person getting lucky doesn't prove much

It's in fact not just one person as the market is full of those runes for a very dirt cheap price.
They are not as rare as people make them cause else they would be insanely expensive lol

"
1% fanservice, just look at that possessed wand modifier and then the fishing rod -_- its all a joke.

More like accessible to everyone who wants to use them and even you could get them if you wanted to. Sure it's not handed out on a golden plate and via instant gratification like some wish but it's not entirely impossible for the average self claimed "casual" either. The "1%" strawman arguments are getting old and you know it.

The possessed wand craft is not even the most craziest out of the list as there's some crazier stuff on the list in terms of pure player power but even those are accessible for everyone.

If im really busting my butt to farm these and i'll only get like 10 at most for the rest of the league without dumping probably (every scrap of my currency) into them, I just think its a bit too rare.

Not that i can use it anyway i'm using unique weapons.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Sep 7, 2024, 3:04:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info