Power Rune should be more common

https://imgur.com/ozwyEpN

yep should be more common. 50 mio, 16 mio dust btw
Last edited by Strickl3r on Aug 27, 2024, 8:26:38 AM
"
Pashid wrote:
They should have made the runes account bound like the rest of kingsmarch.
We've had much more grindy rng challenges in the past and getting the power runes isn't really that much of a deal especially with the rest of the challenges being extremely easy this league and the big player power provided by the enchants.

I completely agree with this. I'd prefer slightly cheaper crafts and account bound runes, but it's really not a big deal. Anyone capable of clearing tier sixteen maps can just buy this challenge in about ninety minutes of playing the game, if it means so much to them to get the portal effect.

And by playing the game I mean clearing content, not whining on the forums about how bad your luck is.
Not all people in this forum fall under the category of slackers.

For perspective ive dropped 2 nimis this league already.

Yet i still dont have the power runes to make return proj. Whats the point of it. When you see it in the hype trailer you think to yourself nice, i dont have to farm uber eater to get return proj now. Then you start playing and realize its faster to farm (at least 2 in my case ) nimis in ssf than it is to get 15 power runes.

Its not really much bonus power except at the super top end. Where the power increase really doesn't matter anyways unless you're deep delving or valdos farming. Then in that regard. It really only exists for the top 1%.

This is only like this because sctrade is a whack a mole to balance and that is the primary focus. You cant let people be too strong too easily because sctrade is a joke.
Ridiculous Bait these power runes.

+1 i don't even know what the point of playing is if one wants to engage with anything even remotely using power runes.

And they can't be used on uniques which are already under powered compared to rares these days.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Sep 6, 2024, 4:00:01 PM
i still havent found one lol. i even bad a mirror shard in one of my shipments. apparently power rune is more rare than mirror shard.
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Sep 6, 2024, 4:04:50 PM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
apparently power rune is more rare than mirror shard.

Expect they are not.
but you could always buy your runes for your mirror shard lol
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Sep 6, 2024, 4:07:37 PM
i'm forced to buy one since its obvious i will never get one otherwise. at least the price went down to 5 divs. it was 10 divs a couple of weeks ago
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Sep 6, 2024, 4:12:25 PM
or you could send out proper ships like everyone else who's printing runes for the market.
But I mean even 20d a rune wouldn't be that bad giving that we are already one month into the league and the rewards for doing close to nothing are also positively lucrative.

I do hope they learn out of this mistake and make something like runes account bound with the next league that comes with a bunch of already account bound stuff.
no for a challenge even 5 divs is too much. when i upgrade the bench it will eat the rune. i cant even craft with it. complete waste. i hope they learn from this mistake and not include super rare items in future challenges.
More like they should make all challenges a solo grind rather than a pay 2 bypass it.
We had much more grindy league specific challenges in the past that you couldn't cheese via a 5d payment.
The amount of currency yet alone the self found power runes make the challenge merely a joke to be honest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info