Power Rune should be more common

"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
i have the challenges completed. port quota is 28/30 and will be done today or tomorrow so lets say that is completed also. why am i not finding any? i did the bosses many times also...never dropped any

Care to get into more details about your engagement with the league mechanic?
I genuinely wouldn't be surprised to see that you also don't really engage much into the actual endgame of the league mechanic and sent out wrong stuff with the false expectations to get all the valuables while you pretty much grief yourself.

You do seem to be a bit confused about many things regarding the game from time to time so it's quite likely that there's again a little bit of misunderstanding going on in terms of the shipping mechanic and the rewards.
Cause claiming to not have a single one in week 5 seems hella sus.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Sep 7, 2024, 4:06:38 AM
"
Pashid wrote:
hella sus.

Your profile seems to be private but you are leaning upon our public profile data pretty hard as the main point of your arguments.

Isn't that a bit on the nose? If asked in a civil manner im happy to provide more data but when it comes down to profile shaming and de-legitimization of feedback i am not interested in that in any direction.

Your feedback matters, My feedback matters and the new player who doesn't know anything yet... their feedback matters.

It all matters.

Through communication and sharing our various data we only have much to gain, the opposite direction is that of entropy.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Sep 7, 2024, 4:26:01 AM
i should've gotten one by just doing port quotas...unless port quota's ask for stuff that doesnt give power rune? wouldn't surprise me if this was a bait challenge just to waste peoples time.

if there's some secret recipe of exactly how much stuff i need to send out then do share...
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Sep 7, 2024, 4:29:40 AM
"
Pashid wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
i have the challenges completed. port quota is 28/30 and will be done today or tomorrow so lets say that is completed also. why am i not finding any? i did the bosses many times also...never dropped any

Care to get into more details about your engagement with the league mechanic?
I genuinely wouldn't be surprised to see that you also don't really engage much into the actual endgame of the league mechanic and sent out wrong stuff with the false expectations to get all the valuables while you pretty much grief yourself.

You do seem to be a bit confused about many things regarding the game from time to time so it's quite likely that there's again a little bit of misunderstanding going on in terms of the shipping mechanic and the rewards.
Cause claiming to not have a single one in week 5 seems hella sus.

Yea I dont see any evidence either for coming to a conclusion about the league mechanic. There needs to be at least a minimum level of play that seems to not have happened to understand, at minimum, what does drop and what does not. Especially when claims of "busting my butt" come into the picture.

Thinking its about "profile shaming" is a tactic used to ignore data that is presented in this case, and as seen by said data, no real interaction, or very little interaction, as well as with end game, seems to be a fair conclusion we can draw. Definitely playable.
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
I just think it should be a little more common, I feel no need to complicate it more than that, If the rest of you are worried GGG will listen and make it too cheap then just post that here too and urge them not to do so.

How much more common? enough that people who have farmed hard and only have say 3 should instead have about 5-6, that's my thoughts but that does still feel a bit lower than i'd like for an individual (main league mechanic) rarely can i not self-farm pretty much whatever i want when it is the main league mechanic.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Sep 7, 2024, 5:04:22 AM
"

Your profile seems to be private but you are leaning upon our public profile data pretty hard as the main point of your arguments.

I don't even know why my profile would matter in this case or why it's so important for you to bring it up to begin with. Are you sure you're not the one trying to "profile shame" others after someone is simply pinpoint out the issue of your problem?
In your case you're simply not quite in the endgame yet so it's no surprise that the game doesn't hand you out endgame rewards on a silver tray for free.

Even if you explicitly point out the main issues of why some people struggle with something they are simply going to deny it and continue to act like something is bugged, rigged or whatnot. We've seen it in many other topics and this one is not any different even if it gets backed up with valid proofs.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
I mean, I've only gotten 2 power runes and I've killed lots of pirates,black knight and did a good amount of shipments. If that isn't enough proof of its bad droprate I don't know what is lol
They suck to acquire. you just send everything to riben fell. I couldn't gather enough data to decide whether or not anything short of a 50m shipment would give you any better odds.

My 50m raw plants no dust shipment only got me 1 power rune and took forever to collect.

You're best odds are running 3 map devices and always have ships out to riben fell and just wait for the lucky drops from bosses. Also speed blasting maps for the underground dude as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info