Are YOU still playing this league?

"
MrWonderful99 wrote:
"
zakalwe55 wrote:
"
MrWonderful99 wrote:

Tell that to my 11 mirrors I made in Affliction. I'm a alc and go, throw in some sacrifical frags and play Ritual, Delirium and Blight on a Cobra Lash Deadeye (.1% representation in POENINJA). I also like to Delve. In fact because of Affliction I was immune to reflect so I hardly ever even used alcs, I just tossed in unidentified rare maps. So I'm calling BS on not being able to make loads of currency with pretty much any build and strategy if you are a good player.

BS? What did you do with your 11 mirrors? You didn't spend it on your Affliction character.

---

Quite correct, I sold my first mirror for Divines because it was early in the league and I was still gearing. The rest I never spent but donated to streamers so they could do crazy crafting since I don't play Standard.

Don't get offtopic - the dude said that you need to exploit and only use a meta build or you will be light years behind. This is likely somewhat true in this terrible league where GGG screwed up by not testing but that is not usual. Heck, I don't even rush my leveling and I miss out on the early currency and I still make way more currency than I ever need.

Oh, I just expect people who earn multiple mirrors to have at least 1 mirrored item on their character. Earning mirrors to donate? Huh.
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
"
zakalwe55 wrote:
Oh, I just expect people who earn multiple mirrors to have at least 1 mirrored item on their character. Earning mirrors to donate? Huh.

Some people also just keep em for bragging rights. xD

The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
Last edited by ArtCrusade on May 20, 2024, 8:55:52 PM
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
zakalwe55 wrote:

Those are mine when I return!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

Mom said it's my turn with the mirrors! :(
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
zakalwe55 wrote:

You can have mine!
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
/e Got my 40/40 2-3 weeks ago

Tried to play again today and realized that almost every single aspect of the game is frustrating by a way or another: From the map craft (chaos spam t17, annoying mod for "more currency" but so fucking annoying lol) to the uber fight (stupid even if easy), trade (People wispering while in map) ... And so many others things. Is that really a game ? Where is the pleasure ? Get whipped 50 times so you like this small poor piece of sugar.

Some low level also tried to snipe my league exclusive items (perandus jewels), I checked out and realized there was only 2 left for trade.

Unspeakable mistake. Log out. BG3 eventually :)
Last edited by Universalis on May 22, 2024, 8:08:14 AM
I'm having fun playing other type of video games like hack and slash and bullet hell games.
best.league.ever.
"
Universalis wrote:

Tried to play again today and realized that almost every single aspect of the game is frustrating by a way or another: From the map craft (chaos spam t17, annoying mod for "more currency" but so fucking annoying lol) to the uber fight (stupid even if easy), trade (People wispering while in map) ... And so many others things. Is that really a game ? Where is the pleasure ? Get whipped 50 times so you like this small poor piece of sugar.

Some low level also tried to snipe my league exclusive items (perandus jewels), I checked out and realized there was only 2 left for trade.

Take a break. Like year or a 2.

Yup still having fun, still pushing further than before.

I think i can lvlv100 this time.

So longer Nekro will last best for me.
"
de99ial wrote:
"
Universalis wrote:

Take a break. Like year or a 2.

Yup still having fun, still pushing further than before.

I think i can lvlv100 this time.

So longer Nekro will last best for me.

Ty but...

1 year break at archnemesis, hopefully I'm playing leagues for a month, get 40 and stop. There are people who play the whole league, this is crazy.

100 can be done in two days with Chayula rotations, but to be honest I think now with the 100% shares hold by Tencent and the outrageous "Free to Play" business model results we are all able to witness, that as a final conclusion this game is just delivering something wrong and twisted.

Believe me there's nothing at the end of the road, every single time.

Like Arimor says: "This is starting to smells" ;-D

Even for devs or employees readin this, this is simply not sane. You have been warned.
Last edited by Universalis on May 22, 2024, 2:34:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info